Go Back   Disc Golf Course Review > ian.

Conversation Between ian. and BennettUA
Showing Visitor Messages 11 to 19 of 19
  1. ian.
    11-12-2010 07:40 PM
    ian.
    lol yea me too, my ol boss (tourny director) wants me to play novice, this will be my 4 or 5 tourny but only second singles tourny..i have no rating but i should prob play rec but i doubt ill win novice or anything lol..i can usually shoot pretty well at sertoma tho, you played there yet? ill be there all weekend if you want to play give me a shout
  2. BennettUA
    11-12-2010 06:57 PM
    BennettUA
    I'm playing Recreational, it's my second tourney. I play a lot, just not tourneys(obviously). I'll be the guy with all the cool dyes!(and the BAMA gear )
  3. ian.
    11-12-2010 12:55 PM
    ian.
    thanks man and no im not a part of the team but know most of them..and yea ill be at the walhalla tourny, what division you playing?
  4. BennettUA
    11-12-2010 12:37 PM
    BennettUA
    Congrats to the Clemson disc golf team! I don't know if you're a part of it but I read how well Connor and the team did at the college tourney. Any chance you're playing in the Walhalla tourney?
  5. BennettUA
    08-20-2010 01:39 PM
    BennettUA
    Probably $12 for the Clemson dye. PM me if you want to go ahead with it!
  6. ian.
    08-20-2010 12:59 PM
    ian.
    oh and that IMPACT is beautiful...what would you charge to put that on a different disc if i sent you one?
  7. ian.
    08-20-2010 12:58 PM
    ian.
    yea i love it out there too, they did have some guidelines they had to follow from the owner, like staying away from the orchards and trees by some many feet and he wanted the course to kinda flow a certain way but with the guidelines and everything i think they did a good job...but i agree it is very very open but i kinda have a noodle arm it helps me out
  8. BennettUA
    08-19-2010 09:53 PM
    BennettUA
    Hey, I've got a Clemson disc dye, haven't really pushed to sell it, unthrown Impact. Let me know if you'd want it, I'm not trying to make a big payday off of it, you could just put it on your wall if you don't like Impacts.
  9. BennettUA
    08-19-2010 09:51 PM
    BennettUA
    Yep, that was us at Chattooga Belle Farm! We didn't lose discs any after that hole, we just spotted for each other.
    GREAT course, but so straight. I love the elevation changes, and the views are incredible, but so many open holes are just straight. Long, up/downhill, but the straightness got to me, so much land out there to do what they want with! But I guess that's why the fairways are so tight(and why we each lost a disc by the third hole) -- it may be straight, but they want you to be in the fairway.
    I know this course will get better, I look forward to seeing it develop!