Go Back   Disc Golf Course Review > sidewinder22

Conversation Between sidewinder22 and SmurfItchy
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 3 of 3
  1. SmurfItchy
    06-03-2015 03:47 PM
    SmurfItchy
    Awesome thank you! I plan on playing by myself, my GF is going to walk the skyline with me and take a break as I do Slope side then do the 9 hole after dinner. But that's good to know that it doesn't take that long when you go by yourself. On the website it says it will take 4 hours for the skyline 3 hours for slope side, which seemed kind of long, so that's good to know! Thanks for you help!
  2. sidewinder22
    06-03-2015 03:10 PM
    sidewinder22
    Yeah, I played all 3 the same day, I was by myself and started there right about noon and ended about 530pm, so if you are playing with others it will likely take the entire day from their 10am open to 6pm close time. You can probably still play the Slopeside 9 after 6pm though. I started on the Skyline course and highly suggest starting on it, then the Valley course and then the Slopeside. I can't image the course ever being crowded unless there is a tournament, I only saw two other dgers on the entire mountain and that was in the parking lot, lots of mountain bikers though.
  3. SmurfItchy
    06-03-2015 03:01 PM
    SmurfItchy
    Hey Sidewinder22,
    I am planning on going to hit up all Blue Mountain courses on Saturday and looking at the reviews I saw that you reviewed all three. Did you do all 3 in one day? If so what order did you do them in? Did you find that you had enough time in the day? was it super busy? and any suggestion on how to survive all 3 of them in 1 day? Thank you so much! I cant believe you have been to over 100 courses! thats crazy and someday I hope to do that too! Mad props on that!

Andrew