Go Back   Disc Golf Course Review > Three Putt

Conversation Between Three Putt and Noill Golf
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 10 of 47
  1. Three Putt
    Today 05:50 PM
    Three Putt
    I'm going to be in Elgin on the 23rd/24th/25th. I'm iffy on frolf because it's going to be cold and I'm too old for this ****, plus it's the holiday so you probably have family stuff. Anyway I'm bringing discs just in case. If you are going to be free, hit me up.
  2. Noill Golf
    10-15-2018 01:15 AM
    Noill Golf
    I just can't win... I shoulda known something was up with discpicable as a car salesman...

less scared of the bear honestly
  3. Three Putt
    10-15-2018 12:57 AM
    Three Putt
    Sorry, man. After a few weeks of driving a Nova, you are going to wish the bear had caught you.
  4. Noill Golf
    10-14-2018 05:42 PM
    Noill Golf
    When you went through that door, just as you shut it... I beamed the biggest bear in the butt and it got startled... then it turned to look what happened and saw me laughing and laughing, pointing at its sore butt. So, it chased me and chased me... I went into another dream sequence about a car dealership and discpicable was trying to sell me on the upgraded package when out of nowhere that bear jumped outta a used Nova. He started chasing after me as I could hear discpicable yelling, "when you're done with that bear, that Nova is going cheap!"

I don't know how, but I bearly got away...went back and bought that Nova.
  5. Three Putt
    10-14-2018 05:06 PM
    Three Putt
    I had a dream that we were playing disc golf in the woods and there were bears in the fairway. You threw at them and they didn't seem to care so you kept throwing until you hit one. It was pissed. I said we should get out of there and you laughed and threw another disc. I was getting scared so I walked through a door that was right there into the lobby of a hotel where a bunch of the old DGCR crew we used to golf with were sitting. I said "Be careful, there are bears" and walked through the lobby. Now I'm awake and wondering...did that bear get you?
  6. Three Putt
    08-03-2018 10:20 AM
    Three Putt
    OK. So see you buy 11 then?

9:00am. West Park. Got it.
  7. Noill Golf
    08-02-2018 11:59 PM
    Noill Golf
    Uhmmm ..9am

I hope... 9 @ west park works for me!
  8. Three Putt
    07-30-2018 11:49 PM
    Three Putt

What actual time does 9:00am translate to in NoillWorld?
  9. Noill Golf
    07-30-2018 11:08 PM
    Noill Golf
    I did not know West Park was redesigned. Good idea! So...6 am ok for meeting up?

10. Three Putt
    07-30-2018 10:01 PM
    Three Putt
    Or...West park was re-designed. We could head down Joliet way and play the Canyons, West Park and...well, then I'll die because I'm old and out of shape. We could come up with a third and pretend we are going to go there, then not go there after I have to go to the hospital.