Go Back   Disc Golf Course Review > InnocentCrook

Conversation Between InnocentCrook and BogeyNoMore
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 4 of 4
  1. InnocentCrook
    10-02-2017 09:12 AM
    InnocentCrook
    Nice meeting you too this weekend, brief as it may have been. Iffy was brutal, wasn't feeling it too much yesterday, but when I woke up today it was like I went 10 rounds with a heavyweight. I swear there weren't any holes that played across hills, only up and down. Now I see why so many folks peeled out to play elsewhere on Saturday. That round had to have taken us 5 to 6 hours but my memory is a little fuzzy. Hit me up next time you roll through Cincy.
  2. BogeyNoMore
    10-02-2017 12:03 AM
    BogeyNoMore
    Tim, glad I got to meet you. Too bad we didn't have a chance to play together, or even chat a bit. So, what'd you think about Iffy? I've never played a course with such relentless elevation.
  3. BogeyNoMore
    09-06-2011 12:50 PM
    BogeyNoMore
    Thanks for the feedback! Played some great courses, and mother nature made things even more interesting:

Sat AM: Hit Boone Woods as a warm up for....
    Sat afternoon: Idlewild - 24 holes worth of ass kicking (to be expected). 100 heat was just a bonus - thought I was gonna die. Ground was parched, course was nice (but probably looking at it's worst due to drought). Superb course.

Sun: Banclick/Lincoln Ridge/whatever they call it now - fairly windy with light sprinkles. Wonderful course, great time. Too bad creek was dry, would be beautiful to see water flowing there.

Mon: Skipped Mt Airey (sad) to play tourney at Cabin Creek. Wonderful course, unique experience. A bit chilly with swirling gusting winds as remnant of tropical storm blew past. What was a 20 MPH headwind when the 1st guy on the card teed off might be 25 mph tailwind by the time you tee off. Hard to use the other guy's shot to evaualuate what you might wanna do.

Had a blast, more reviews coming.
  4. InnocentCrook
    09-03-2011 03:34 PM
    InnocentCrook
    Good review of Boone Woods. I'm missing my "home" courses in N. KY. Hope you enjoy your rounds in the Cincy area.