Go Back   Disc Golf Course Review > HeavyCritters

Conversation Between HeavyCritters and Johnson
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 6 of 6
  1. HeavyCritters
    12-30-2013 11:16 PM
    HeavyCritters
    LOL. I really hope you're enjoying the bag. For real.
  2. Johnson
    12-30-2013 10:53 PM
    Johnson
    Haha, yea she was a cutie... if we have a meet-up I'll let you make fun of my Catalyst.
  3. Johnson
    12-30-2013 12:11 AM
    Johnson
    Was Pete the old hippie dude that actually played (usually towards evening)? Dilly ruined the Saturday campfire for my crew because we were having a private conversation about God, apparently it really pissed him off... Did you ever meet Nicole? She was pretty cool...
  4. HeavyCritters
    12-29-2013 09:41 PM
    HeavyCritters
    And a HBH/DGCR Meet Up would be a blast. Apparently they do something similar at Flip City every year, too.
  5. HeavyCritters
    12-29-2013 09:38 PM
    HeavyCritters
    Ha! Dilly was working at HBH when we were up there. Was a nice guy until he started drinking then got pretty nasty with my crew and a few other guys at the Saturday bonfire.

Doesn't surprise me that he's gone. Not sure if you were up there when Pete was up there (2 summers ago, I think). Pete was AWESOME.
  6. Johnson
    12-29-2013 06:58 PM
    Johnson
    Was Dilly working at Highbridge last time you were there? Last I heard he pissed off John and is no longer working there. A HBH DGCR meet and greet would be cool next summer, I usually go there with a group of four but it would still be sweet...