Go Back   Disc Golf Course Review > MikePinchico

Conversation Between MikePinchico and elevated plastic
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 10 of 36
  1. MikePinchico
    06-29-2012 09:20 PM
    MikePinchico
    I hope it was awesome for you, have fun on the beach mon.
  2. elevated plastic
    06-29-2012 07:19 PM
    elevated plastic
    Your directions were perfect. Thank you! Now im off to Lahaina for some disc on the beach.
  3. MikePinchico
    06-25-2012 09:53 PM
    MikePinchico
    Squaw was closed due to the wind and we were too tired to hike up. As for Poli Poli, take the kula hwy (hwy 37) and go up the hill till you get to kakauke ave and take a left. You won't go more than a 1/4 mile and you turn onto waipoli rd and just follow it up the hill. There are several switch backs but when you get to the top of the grass clearing there will be eucalyptus trees and that is where you park. The first tee is right off of the road. The locals are chill hopefully you will find one to play with. Good luck and have fun, it's the most epic course you will play. Let me know if you want any restaurant recommendations.
  4. elevated plastic
    06-25-2012 08:03 PM
    elevated plastic
    I'm taking off to Maui in the morning and wanted to ask you a couple ?'s on Poli Poli. What do I need to know and is it easy to find the actual course? Any pointers to help me out on my adventure? I'm hoping to run into some locals to show me the course, but first I need to figure out where it is. Thanks and I hope the wind treated you fairly today at Squaw.
  5. MikePinchico
    06-25-2012 12:54 PM
    MikePinchico
    Thanks for the info, it's going to be a windy SOB today.
  6. elevated plastic
    06-25-2012 12:49 AM
    elevated plastic
    Im working tomorrow or i'd join you. It's been a long time since i've done that hike. If you hike up shirley canyon( trail starts by the ropes course ) you could make it to hole 8 or one of those in 1- 1 1/2 hours. It's a bettet walk then going up the ski runs. Hole 5's basket was not put together last week it was just the pole. Have fun.
  7. MikePinchico
    06-25-2012 12:30 AM
    MikePinchico
    I'm playing squaw tomorrow and I need to know how long it takes to hike from base camp to high camp. We are going early if you want to play. (925)285-6710
  8. elevated plastic
    06-22-2012 12:34 PM
    elevated plastic
    Good to go at both of them. Just leash at squaw untill out of the cable car building at high camp. Kirkwood is no worries at all. I take my dog to both all the time.
  9. MikePinchico
    06-22-2012 11:11 AM
    MikePinchico
    Whats the deal with dogs at both Kirkwood and Squaw? I figured you would be the best to ask.
  10. elevated plastic
    05-15-2012 11:48 AM
    elevated plastic
    Playing Paradise friday morning then going to splatt fri-sun. We'll be in a trailer on the back course. The front course will be closed on sunday due to a wedding. We'll be fishing and chucking all weekend. Come join us for some rounds.