Go Back   Disc Golf Course Review > rhatton1

Conversation Between rhatton1 and armiller
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 3 of 3
  1. rhatton1
    07-26-2018 04:35 AM
    rhatton1
    Ah yeh I remember! Thanks for taking the time to review both, as you can see we desperately need some travellers to do it because our home players never do ! We've now got 4 decent courses in the area with Quarry Park, Bedworth, Lichfield which is just installing teepads and signs and should be a fun 18 holer on a golf course and now Cotswold view which is a beautiful woods course we just had the opening tournament on. Final tees and signage is being printed which is a good job as the feral children from the campsite have apparently ripped down all the temporary ones we put up! Gotta love the kids! Hoping to add anothe few decent courses in the area in the next year as well.
  2. armiller
    07-22-2018 02:44 PM
    armiller
    Hey man! Yeah it was way back in October. We messaged briefly back then, but it was a real quick trip and I had to cut the trip short to come back to the States early. I managed to play Bedworth and Quarry and enjoyed both. I'll try to get a review of Bedsworth too. You even offered to let me borrow discs to join a local tourney, but I had to leave too fast.

I'll be back! But not sure when... I'll be in touch and I'd love to play Cotswold! Looks very nice. All the best to your continued efforts to improve the disc golf scene in the UK. I'm currently within an hour or so of Pittsburgh, PA, which has an awesome selection of courses and group of golfers. Let me know if you happen to be in the area before I make it back to Birmingham/Coventry!
  3. rhatton1
    07-22-2018 10:39 AM
    rhatton1
    You came to Quarry Park and didn't let me know!! Dude! I'm 10 minutes away!

If you are ever back in the area we also have Bedworth 15 minutes drive from QP and just opened Cotswold View about 45 minutes away, both absolute must plays. Bedworth is parkland golf half on an old pitch and putt half in parkland setting. Cotswold view is Englands first true Woods course and is just lovely. and PM me next time to play!