No problem!
  2. Jukeshoe
    07-17-2016 10:16 AM
    Jukeshoe
    Thanks for the update on Oxbow, Dave!
  3. Jukeshoe
    07-08-2014 07:40 AM
    Jukeshoe
    I get off of work at 5 central/6 eastern, so it's a no go regardless of driving distance (about a half-hour)...I'll keep it in mind, though, sounds super fun!
  4. davetherocketguy
    07-07-2014 09:36 PM
    davetherocketguy
    Hey mister...Thursday nights, 6pm local time, Flaherty Park. Git yer butt there for leagues.

You said it wasn't that far for you.
  5. davetherocketguy
    07-07-2014 09:17 PM
    davetherocketguy
    LOLOL

*pukes*

LOLOLOL
  6. Jukeshoe
    07-07-2014 09:05 PM
    Jukeshoe
  7. Jukeshoe
    04-14-2014 07:02 PM
    Jukeshoe
    No I gotcha re: low point. It really doesn't slope very much. It does seem to flood fairly significantly in winter from what I saw two winters ago...might be getting up that way sometime soon again. I'll definitely hit you up if I do.
  8. davetherocketguy
    04-14-2014 07:00 PM
    davetherocketguy
    I don't think that is going to be in the cards for Flaherty. Any sort of drain really needs a positive outlet and the only spot that is lower than the flood prone areas is the creek. Speaking from professional experience I can say with certainty that making a drain that empties into Mill Creek will send the MDEQ into a tizzy. Watervliet is not the type of town to ask forgiveness over asking permission. I think the best solution (and most cost effective) would be to create some sort of elevated walkway with dirt. It only needs to be about 8" or so tall which would easily be above water.

Actually, even with all the rain we had last week it was dry Saturday evening.

Git yer butt up here sometime and play a round or two and I can show you what I am talking about haha.
  9. Jukeshoe
    04-14-2014 10:52 AM
    Jukeshoe
    Yo Dave-

Saw that swampy pic of Watervliet...you guys have any plans for the low, flood-prone areas?

Might be worth looking into some French drains??? Just a thought!

n