Go Back   Disc Golf Course Review > Menacewarf

Conversation Between Menacewarf and xlhammy
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 6 of 6
  1. xlhammy
    03-10-2014 11:42 PM
    xlhammy
    I'm about an hour away, so not the easiest course for me to pop on by and check out.
  2. Menacewarf
    03-10-2014 11:04 PM
    Menacewarf
    Lol. I got the same one as a tester and took it out of my bag for a month or two but threw mine a bunch today risking it in the snow. BH it was ok for some nice shots, but half the time I was wishin it was a servo, though it flew some sweet FH flex lines for me today! How far are you from Punderson?
  3. xlhammy
    03-10-2014 10:58 PM
    xlhammy
    Yeah, I've already reached out to the guy who runs the local group. Hope it ends up in one of their hands. It was 62 today and supposed to be warm tomorrow also, so I might go out there and see if I can spot it peeking up through the snow. It's my fault though... shouldn't have thrown in Ice Blue Eclipse Volt... DOH!
  4. Menacewarf
    03-10-2014 10:47 PM
    Menacewarf
    Damn about losing the disc. I think that place is most frequented by the dedicated local club members so a decent chance you'll get it back. Yah the reds are a great course on their own while the longs I feel like could be a NT course with some minimal adjustment.
  5. xlhammy
    03-10-2014 10:37 PM
    xlhammy
    It was fun right up until I lost one of my favorite Volts in the snow... lol They only had the red tees cleared. There's still 4-8" of solid ice over all the others, but I was scoping them out. Some crazy tricky lines on those longer shots. The reds were pretty fun though. I'll definitely go back and play it once all the snow melts. At least poison ivy doesn't swallow whole discs ;-)
  6. Menacewarf
    03-10-2014 10:28 PM
    Menacewarf
    How'd u like Punderson?