Go Back   Disc Golf Course Review > cocopop

Conversation Between cocopop and crouchingwombat
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 9 of 9
  1. cocopop
    04-23-2009 08:13 PM
    cocopop
    Was good to meet you, funny how it happened tho. Your friend was makin me sick!! He was usin putters and mids and still out drivin me! I'll be in Mich from 5-1 till 5-8, gonna play Flip City! Can't wait. I will be back up in Gville around the middle of may. I'll let you know when and we'll bang out a round. Take care bro.
  2. crouchingwombat
    04-18-2009 08:16 PM
    crouchingwombat
    Nice meeting you, see ya around sometime and let me know next time you're in Gainesville so we can play a round.
  3. crouchingwombat
    02-10-2009 02:49 PM
    crouchingwombat
    Hey Cocopop, I'll be back from the frigid north on Thursday afternoon. So if you want to play on Friday let me know what time.
  4. crouchingwombat
    02-05-2009 09:22 PM
    crouchingwombat
    man, what bad timing. I'm up in New Jersey until Thursday or Friday of next week. If I make it back before then I'll let you know.
  5. cocopop
    02-05-2009 11:01 AM
    cocopop
    Hey wombat, I'm gonna be comming to G-ville next Wed and will be there till Friday. Let's get together for a round. I love Greenway and if it isn't too far from you I'll be playin it Wed about noon. But if it's too far i still like North park.
  6. crouchingwombat
    02-01-2009 03:19 PM
    crouchingwombat
    yeah it's really easy to make the logo, there is an option for it. Just let me know what you guys want it to be.
  7. cocopop
    02-01-2009 11:35 AM
    cocopop
    I don't want to take over the group you started. i just wanted to see what we could agree on for a logo as a group. i am only a few weeks into the site and trying to figure it out. do you know how to make a group logo or avitar? ish has some nasa pic's and launching of space shuttles that he is gonna post and i have a few others.
  8. crouchingwombat
    01-31-2009 06:33 PM
    crouchingwombat
    how about we use your picture! that is great! Here I'll try to make you a admin/moderator or what ever so you can change things around.
  9. cocopop
    01-30-2009 01:43 PM
    cocopop
    Alright Wombat, what's out logo gonna be? I'm gonna try to post some ideas, as soon as I figure out how!