Go Back   Disc Golf Course Review > BunkWilly74

Conversation Between BunkWilly74 and chain-addicted
Showing Visitor Messages 71 to 80 of 167
  1. chain-addicted
    06-03-2010 09:56 AM
    chain-addicted
    WTF is goin' on with your profile? So are you BunkWilly74 or are you gfisher1974?..... This is confusing.....
  2. chain-addicted
    05-28-2010 02:38 PM
    chain-addicted
    One small step for man... One giant leap for disc golf! LOL!
  3. BunkWilly74
    05-28-2010 02:29 PM
    BunkWilly74
    Thats funny. I only have one DX disc left. I gave them to our contrator from India. I told him he needs to spread disc golf through out India.
  4. chain-addicted
    05-28-2010 04:12 AM
    chain-addicted
    I've been stickin' to strictly DX plastic lately. I pulled out my old DX stack from the dresser drawer in the office room and stuck 'em in a plastic grocery store bag. It looks ghetto but its fun to just play a round with beat-in DX plastic. And if I lose one???.... Oh well, right? It's just DX plastic!
  5. BunkWilly74
    05-27-2010 06:27 PM
    BunkWilly74
    No cab? Hmm Maybe i am going to Buefort SC this weekend. Maybe next weekend. We could always play reedy.
  6. chain-addicted
    05-27-2010 06:26 PM
    chain-addicted
    I aint h8n on SL, its just so wooded. I dont think I am all that great at DG, I just have good days and straight up lousy days. To tell the truth I really dont even like Nevin. Its freakin' brutal. I mean dont get me wrong, its not like I feel every course should be super-easy but I just cant seem to ever do any good at Nevin.
  7. BunkWilly74
    05-27-2010 06:23 PM
    BunkWilly74
    I will let you know. I need to stop reaching for the sidewinder its my new go to disc. I dont give the other disc the love they need.
  8. BunkWilly74
    05-27-2010 06:21 PM
    BunkWilly74
    Why do you hate on squirrel so much its a technical course. You are way better now you should own the place hell you play at Nevin. Nevin is way more tight than the lake. Let me demo the star fire some more. I dont think i gave it a fair chance i need to beat it in some more.
  9. chain-addicted
    05-27-2010 06:10 PM
    chain-addicted
    I have a Champion Starfire. It stays pretty stable for me. I dont like Champ plastic though. Too slippery if you ask me. So are you really trying to sell/trade that Starfire or are you just bull$#!+n' me again? I will buy it off you for the right price. It would be alot better if it was beat-in a little bit. Let me know what you wanna do with that disc if you are serious about it.

As far as SL (Squirrel Lake) goes, I am NEVER in that neck of the woods. I might make it down there one of these days, but the odds are slim. You should meet me at No-Cab for a round or two.
  10. BunkWilly74
    05-27-2010 05:04 PM
    BunkWilly74
    Just curious i just got the disc. Dont you have one? I think i need to just practice with it for a while. I also got a sidewinder to love the disc i almost aced 8 and 9 at squirrel lake today. You should come out sometime round 11:30 i try to play everday there. Let me know?