Go Back   Disc Golf Course Review > B3NDER

Conversation Between B3NDER and Aim For The Chains
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 9 of 9
  1. B3NDER
    01-19-2016 11:42 AM
    B3NDER
    Yeah, I'm about as worthless as they get.
  2. Aim For The Chains
    01-19-2016 11:19 AM
    Aim For The Chains
    I was talking **** about you in VIP and then realized you wont even see it... F cant even troll a bot in that bitch i might be out too.

Streets said USPS sucks. I said yeah they employ yo azz!
    Zingggggg
  3. B3NDER
    08-04-2015 12:38 AM
    B3NDER
    I only really gave it the one good rip today, as a lot of the other holes are more just distance shots. There was one other hole I can really think of using it on at that park, but it was all flooded up and didn't want to lose it on it's maiden voyage day. Discs like that I don't EVER try to throw for actual distance as I know they are just going left and never looking back. Thanks again though man, it's nice to try some new MVP without having to drop coin on it to find out it's not for me lol
  4. Aim For The Chains
    08-04-2015 12:29 AM
    Aim For The Chains
    nice good to hear! its not a disc a I throw a lot but useful as hell for what you describe. the disc can fly but is still crazy OS where so many don't even move in the air just brick it and die. I have a Albert Einstein stamp of the identical color if you end up bagging the mold for good LMK! Makes for a nice thrower not all that collectable though. Id hook it up on that vipstyle****youknow.
  5. B3NDER
    08-04-2015 12:22 AM
    B3NDER
    I put some hyzer on one earlier to try and get around a gauntlet of trees in a straight line, and just as fast as it flew out right, it turned left and ate dirt. It was pretty close to the basket, but I just was shocked at how quickly it went from right to left. I'm keeping it in the bag for that shot for awhile I think.
  6. Aim For The Chains
    08-04-2015 12:18 AM
    Aim For The Chains
    yeah man I hardly even use the damn things. Even with junk FH they are still stupid OS. When it comes to low line skip, headwinds or a FH roller ill pull it out but otherwise they collect dust lol. Tried to thrash up a pair of them in hopes of getting a little beef off the things but no luck and they just look like hell now. I cant even imagine how OS the new DD phase is being a 11/12 speed motion.
  7. B3NDER
    08-04-2015 12:13 AM
    B3NDER
    Threw that motion today, total goddamn beef
  8. B3NDER
    08-01-2015 02:18 AM
    B3NDER
    Is this guy serious?!
  9. Aim For The Chains
    08-01-2015 02:13 AM
    Aim For The Chains
    I love it....