Go Back   Disc Golf Course Review > Sadjo

Conversation Between Sadjo and mtanzy913
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 3 of 3
  1. mtanzy913
    05-09-2013 08:37 PM
    mtanzy913
    i can get some pictures soon and let you know the dates im able to show you whati have in mind thanks for the fast response!
  2. Sadjo
    05-09-2013 05:08 PM
    Sadjo
    Hey.

I recently just sold several baskets and donated a bunch of discs to my wife's school.

If I can find a free weekend to head that way, I'd love to put sometime in helping with a design. Do you have any pictures or aerials of the property?
  3. mtanzy913
    05-09-2013 01:21 PM
    mtanzy913
    so recently my family has purchased 150 acres of land in jasper georgia. prior to this we had been praying for a way to start some sort of ministry. when we bought the land we had the idea of starting a camp. the camp is called camp light house and is going to have its first summer of campers the summer of 2013. it is going to be a non profit camp for kids who dont have the money or circumstances to go to a summer camp. my best friend suggested building a disc golf course and after a while we decided to do it and scrounged up the money for 9 baskets. im not sure where on the land we will be building but it will be awesome. i wanted to post to ask for advice on building/ designing courses.
    *and if you would be interested in donating anything such as discs baskets or any other information it will be much appreciated!*

this was the made i made where i was told to contact you about course design. i would love to get in contact with you about the building of my course!