Go Back   Disc Golf Course Review > jeffmonty

Conversation Between jeffmonty and discflinger
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 2 of 2
  1. jeffmonty
    07-06-2013 02:06 AM
    jeffmonty
    I always said Mon-trose but I never knew who had it right?! Would like to play the course again, I remember the front nine was open on the bluff and the back nine was more in the river bottom. A lot of wind on the bluff. Hope you have a good time.
    I see you're in Jerry's kids, My first Dead shows were in Telluride back in '87(I got a late start). We used to go to the Bluegrass Festival almost every year. I actually spent more time in Crested Butte as I was the FedEx driver up there for 12 years, so I knew a lot more people. Last Dollar Road...I'd love to have a place up there. I miss those areas but 10 yrs. in Montrose was enough for me. Some great times during that period, though.

Have a great time tomorrow!
  2. discflinger
    07-06-2013 12:44 AM
    discflinger
    Jeff, do you say Mon-trose or Mont-rose? The sign of a true local...Ha Ha! I used to live in Telluride over ten years ago, but my mom still lives on Hastings Mesa off Last Dollar. We've been blessed with the wildfires this summer; it's been grand! Saw a mother bear and three cubs last week. Wish I could play this round with ya tomorrow. Hang loose!