Go Back   Disc Golf Course Review > ChrisWoj

Conversation Between ChrisWoj and zgmc
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 4 of 4
  1. ChrisWoj
    10-10-2019 02:12 AM
    ChrisWoj
    I hope Bruce is ready to contribute on offense. We at least need defenders to stay on him when he's off the ball.
  2. zgmc
    10-10-2019 01:36 AM
    zgmc
    I think they play woods in game 3. He showed energy, and ability to offensive rebound in his limited mins tonight. Luke has worked on more of a quick release and he drained a couple nice step back 3s I think he ended up with 18?. Brown played great d, but wasn’t really a part of the offense. He seemed more confident, more aggressive. I’m pretty optimistic for this group.
  3. ChrisWoj
    10-10-2019 01:26 AM
    ChrisWoj
    I genuinely forgot about tonight's game until I saw the box score. Sad about that. I wanted to see more of Woods but apparently he had a pretty meh 9 min. I think Rose was a great pickup I'm not even watching him. The big ones for me in preseason are: Svi, Luke, Khyrie, and Browns shooting from outside. If we have shooters I totally agree with a 50+ win season. If we don't we will fall around 41.
  4. zgmc
    10-10-2019 01:20 AM
    zgmc
    Did yo catch the pistons game? Hmmm. I like the new additions. Rose looks great. Wood looks like he might be able to contribute. He might take thons minutes. Based off 2 preseason games I’m going to predict 51 wins.