Go Back   Disc Golf Course Review > Shuie

Conversation Between Shuie and superberry
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 4 of 4
  1. Shuie
    11-17-2009 11:59 AM
    Shuie
    u gettin in the turkey tune up this weekend in mosinee????
  2. Shuie
    11-11-2009 01:07 PM
    Shuie
    Winter park would be hard to install concreates... u'd have to hike the bags of cement up that way unless u had a fourwheeler and trailer.. I'd be willing to help, i use to lay concreate and pouring flat slabs it easy work......yea, my course is a work in progress.. using all my money to imporve and makes it kinda hard.. but i don't have it up to full ability were i could charge for it....my goal next spring is to get it up and running and asking for donations.... feel free to play my course whenever... my number is 920-373-2650 give me a hollar if ya want
  3. superberry
    11-10-2009 09:39 AM
    superberry
    Sorry man, I didn't get your message til today (don't often check my forum messages unless a PM goes to my other email). I am travelling for work and got to play St Ignace (what a blast - RUGGED goodness, I'll get a review up soon, but it's not as well balanced, varied, and unique as Winter Park).
    Glad you like Winter, we aim to please (and aim WELL through those trees). We're wearing down the county about concrete tees for the blues (all red and a few new longer gold tees would stay crushed stone), but now comes the construction plan on how we'd actually get equipment and material in the woods to build them (I want to do it RIGHT because I think most concrete pads are poorly installed). This site and the positive reviews and amazing comments are really opening the county's eyes about how much of a good and unique thing the course is.
    Id like to check out your course next time I can get up near Oconto.
  4. Shuie
    11-08-2009 05:52 PM
    Shuie
    yeah.. i agree.. i have friends that fear Winter park but i love it..... So, i was wondering if u wanted a partner tomorrow for St. Ignac.... i live in oconto and have course rite on my property. Get back to me please..