Go Back   Disc Golf Course Review > The Valkyrie Kid

Conversation Between The Valkyrie Kid and Mr. Butlertron
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 5 of 5
  1. The Valkyrie Kid
    09-12-2017 12:49 PM
    The Valkyrie Kid
    I think it was two easy 18's and four easy 9's. They were all close and only ended up being 72 holes with short distances and very little elevation. Wasn't a tough day, even for an old guy like me. Leila Arborutium is more effort by itself than this entire day.

Tracy Wolcott
  2. Mr. Butlertron
    09-06-2017 12:52 AM
    Mr. Butlertron
    4 separate nine hole courses and an eighteen hole course, all in one day (9-4-2017) ? Do you have a magic carpet or something? Teach me your ways!
  3. The Valkyrie Kid
    09-04-2016 02:09 PM
    The Valkyrie Kid
    Thanks Mr. Butlertron,

My next goal is to get to 1000 reviews written, I think I'm around 955 but I have don't currently have any trips planned. I need to get on that.

Thanks again.

Tracy
    The Valkyrie Kid
  4. Mr. Butlertron
    09-01-2016 06:46 PM
    Mr. Butlertron
    Congratulations on hitting a thousand courses played and thank you for your informative reviews. What's the next goal, play in all 50 States?
  5. The Valkyrie Kid
    03-23-2016 11:34 AM
    The Valkyrie Kid
    If I'm home I'd be glad to get together and show you some courses in my area (south of Seattle in the Tacoma area). I know I'm going to be in the Midwest for a combo baseball trip/disc golfing trip for about 20 days this summer. Actually that might be in July??? Or June? Either way, I'm going to knock off a bunch of those easy little courses outside of Chicago that players are always talking about.

I'm in San Bernadino on my way to Las Vegas. I have about 8-10 courses to hit.

Stay in contact and thanks for the kind words.

Tracy Wolcott
    the Valkyrie kid