Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 10 of 14
  1. Jukeshoe
    06-26-2015 12:19 AM
    Jukeshoe
    Fixed.
  2. Jukeshoe
    06-26-2015 12:09 AM
    Jukeshoe
    Ha! Not at all! I appreciate it when people point out errata in my reviews.

Helps keep me honest.
  3. thrembo
    06-25-2015 06:44 PM
    thrembo
    Howdy. Hate to be a butinski, but in your review of Avery Preserve you stated that some of the holes are by the Dupage River. They are actually by the Lily Creek, which dumps into the Dupage a few miles SW. I used to live a stones throw from said creek, and played/fished in it as a child, and we use to canoe the Dupage alot, though the furthest south we ever went in a canoe was downtown Plainfield.
  4. thrembo
    04-18-2015 10:02 PM
    thrembo
    Thanks. Yeah, we had to play it on Friday, and boogie to try and beat the storm. We didn't get to check out Lemon Bay either Next year. Got to the middle of Nebraska today and the radiator blew out. Stuck here til monday, But plenty of DG near by!
  5. Jukeshoe
    04-18-2015 10:27 AM
    Jukeshoe
    Good review on the Canyons.

Just FYI- there are blue tees set up, with the little round markers, but no teepads other than the natural grass/dirt. Just in case you didn't see 'em.
  6. Jukeshoe
    03-30-2015 06:00 PM
    Jukeshoe
    Sounds like tentative plans! Keep me posted.
  7. thrembo
    03-30-2015 05:09 PM
    thrembo
    We should be in the Chicago area around April 16 for maybe two days. I will keep you posted. It is still possible that we may take a more southern route to Seattle if the weather up there is poopy.
  8. thrembo
    03-30-2015 05:07 PM
    thrembo
    Certainly, maybe I'll bring a deck. All I have right now are Standard and EDH.
  9. Jukeshoe
    03-30-2015 02:36 PM
    Jukeshoe
    We can also discuss interesting arcana such as why Faithless Looting is strictly better than Deep Analysis in legacy Ichorid and how power creep has apparently reached the point where 4/4 flyers with special abilities seem to be de rigueur nowadays.
  10. Jukeshoe
    03-30-2015 02:18 PM
    Jukeshoe
    Thanks for reading!

Very cool. I always forget you're a FL transplant and not native!

Epic dg vacays are always the bestest, fo' sho'. If you're interested in getting in a round at the Canyons (or anywhere else NW IN, NE IL) on your trip, hit me up. No promises I'll be able to make it, but would definitely be interested in flinging some plastic if there's any possibility!