Disc Golf Course Review

Disc Golf Course Review (https://www.dgcoursereview.com/forums/index.php)
-   Discs (https://www.dgcoursereview.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=51)
-   -   Official Ask Discmania Thread (https://www.dgcoursereview.com/forums/showthread.php?t=103883)

Discmania_Support 02-01-2022 11:07 AM

Discmania Support Reply
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Emoney (Post 3786871)
Hmmmmm? :/

Get your Cloudbreaker 3 on Feb 3rd!
Free bump/promo for discmania

Yep both are still true :). What you'll see restocked on the 3rd is still part of the batch that should have been sold for release but was delayed for a long time. There will still be a 2022 release to come later in the year

burger0014 02-03-2022 09:55 PM

when will Rainmakers be available for purchase?

Agarner14 02-04-2022 12:27 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by burger0014 (Post 3787848)
when will Rainmakers be available for purchase?

Not only that, but how about that production update??? Tournament season is starting soon, I'd be awesome to know when to expect the MD1 and FD out in production.

Discmania_Support 02-04-2022 10:23 AM

Discmania Support Reply
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Agarner14 (Post 3787859)
Not only that, but how about that production update??? Tournament season is starting soon, I'd be awesome to know when to expect the MD1 and FD out in production.

We'll have some more news for you quite soon. It's possible that there won't be a full on update right now but you'll have an answer to at least one of those :).

Agarner14 02-06-2022 12:37 AM

Discmania 2022 Wish List Top 3
 
While we wait for the DM production update, I started thinking about what would my top three wish list items for 2022 be. I thought it might make for an interesting conversation, so what the top three wish list items you want to see from DM this year? (The Sky is the limit - new molds, plastics, stamps, special editions, etc)

My Top 3:
1. Premium plastic availability for the evolution line putt and approach discs (Tactic and Logic specifically)
2. S-Line Original runs and not just special editions
3. Higher speed understable driver - Like an Essance in a 10 or 11 speed (10/6/-2/2)?

Flick Maniac 02-06-2022 05:54 AM

3. for this slot a particular Astronaut should work. I cant remember the color coding but one of the more understable ones might work

Yes, stock S-line runs please.

seedlings 02-06-2022 11:05 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Agarner14 (Post 3788203)
While we wait for the DM production update, I started thinking about what would my top three wish list items for 2022 be. I thought it might make for an interesting conversation, so what the top three wish list items you want to see from DM this year? (The Sky is the limit - new molds, plastics, stamps, special editions, etc)

My Top 3:
1. Premium plastic availability for the evolution line putt and approach discs (Tactic and Logic specifically)
2. S-Line Original runs and not just special editions
3. Higher speed understable driver - Like an Essance in a 10 or 11 speed (10/6/-2/2)?

Quote:

Originally Posted by Flick Maniac (Post 3788216)
3. for this slot a particular Astronaut should work. I cant remember the color coding but one of the more understable ones might work

Yes, stock S-line runs please.

The Astronaut 100% fits this slot.

fishballer06 02-08-2022 04:59 PM

I feel like a lot of people are not a fan of the Active line plastics (myself included). A 10 speed Essence-type driver in Swedish/Italian plastic would be a huge hit.

seedlings 02-08-2022 07:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by fishballer06 (Post 3788825)
I feel like a lot of people are not a fan of the Active line plastics (myself included). A 10 speed Essence-type driver in Swedish/Italian plastic would be a huge hit.

The Mentor is basically an 11 speed Essence.

Mamba Maniac 02-08-2022 09:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Flick Maniac (Post 3788216)
3. for this slot a particular Astronaut should work. I cant remember the color coding but one of the more understable ones might work

Yes, stock S-line runs please.

The Astronaut has a 23mm rim which is a huge jump up from the Essence. It's rated as 12 6 -4 1. Having said that the high turn does make it a little forgiving for less powerful throwers but it flies in a huge S curve as opposed to the Essence's very straight flight. I love the Essence for that. The biggest problem with the new plastics is the inability to make discs that weigh much less than 170g. Also the Active line is transparent which makes it difficult to find your discs.

I agree, please bring back S-Line!


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 06:35 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.10
Copyright ©2000 - 2022, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.