Disc Golf Course Review

Disc Golf Course Review (https://www.dgcoursereview.com/forums/index.php)
-   Disc Golf Courses (https://www.dgcoursereview.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=5)
-   -   Michigan New Course Updates (https://www.dgcoursereview.com/forums/showthread.php?t=47059)

davetherocketguy 06-26-2016 10:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by apdrvya (Post 3025763)
You missed Vicksburg Dave!

That I did!

Now that's probably within an hours drive (barely) but it is easily navigable and a lot of fun to play.

da Crippler 06-27-2016 07:57 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jeremyhilss (Post 3025370)
Mountain Man's Playground in Ironwood officially opened today. Reaaallly tough course with lots of multishot holes, quite wooded. There is also a bottom 18 (possibly more) that isnt finished yet. Still rough on the edges, but a blast!

Not sure when the course will be listed on this site, that is up to the owner.

Message me or upmountainman about setting up playing times! You wont regret it!

Oh yeah, it's a beast! I wasn't prepared for the awesomeness and it kicked this old man's ass!:D A definite diamond in the rough, but this course will shine when it's beat in a little. I can't wait to play it again!:thmbup:

listentomorejazz 06-27-2016 07:58 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by davetherocketguy (Post 3025781)
That I did!

Now that's probably within an hours drive (barely) but it is easily navigable and a lot of fun to play.

Thanks guys! I had vicksburg up as an option, so that will probably be the winner. I'll be out Wednesday morning if anyone is free to play.

TimSyl 06-27-2016 08:10 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by listentomorejazz (Post 3025887)
Thanks guys! I had vicksburg up as an option, so that will probably be the winner. I'll be out Wednesday morning if anyone is free to play.

Meyer Broadway in Three Rivers is a two course complex about 15 minutes south of Vicksburg.

Reniger 06-27-2016 08:52 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by apdrvya (Post 3024775)
pics and review posted on ionia. already have a thumb down... sweet. :\

Awesome! Thanks for the pictures and review. Gives a little heads up for navigation on what seem like some possibly tricky areas.

I'll have to get out there soon and hit about 4,000 trees. :D

dwindacatcher 06-27-2016 10:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kw83028 (Post 3022127)
I haven't heard any updates. It has been talked about "in the future" for at least 3 years now :\

I was just hoping with the golf course now offitially a park there might be fund raisers or something to actually get the ball rolling now.

Quote:

Originally Posted by esdubya (Post 3022116)
who's "they"? I would check in with the Flint Town Flyerz on DGS or Facebook.

(then post the response here ;) )

as far as i know, FTF has nothing to do with it. hopefully they do, but everything i've read points towards it begin all committee driven. I suppose once they decide to actually build it they may reach out.

apdrvya 06-29-2016 01:24 PM

new course in Marshall, Ketchum Park. trying to figure out a hole count before it's listed.

apdrvya 06-29-2016 01:30 PM

also looks like the guys who did pine hills in Laingsburg may be putting a course on Falcon Head GC in Big Rapids... no other info at this time...

apdrvya 06-29-2016 01:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by apdrvya (Post 3027820)
new course in Marshall, Ketchum Park. trying to figure out a hole count before it's listed.

added, this is an 18 with prodigy baskets, looks like Luna Disc headed up the project

Reniger 06-29-2016 02:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by apdrvya (Post 3027845)
added, this is an 18 with prodigy baskets, looks like Luna Disc headed up the project

Yeah, but who cares about frisbees?? EPIC PLAYGROUND!!!! :D

I take my niece and nephew there quite a bit.