Disc Golf Course Review

Disc Golf Course Review (https://www.dgcoursereview.com/forums/index.php)
-   DGCR Travel Tags (https://www.dgcoursereview.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=26)
-   -   Travel Tag #222 (https://www.dgcoursereview.com/forums/showthread.php?t=140236)

Flyguy46 09-18-2021 11:28 PM

Travel Tag #222

Hey folks,

I just purchased my DGCR Travel Tag. I will be traveling off and on over the next few months. Wondering if anyone is interested in playing for a tag. I will be hitting Seattle in October and Wisconsin in July 2022. I might be doing a few other locations as well. Pretty excited to see what happens with a travel Tag.

Shuie 09-20-2021 01:43 PM

If you come up to the Northeastern part of Wisconsin, I'd gladly play you for travel tags. The Ridge would be the farthest I'd be traveling in July but, my course is the #2 Niner in the world now. Hit me up whenever.

Flyguy46 09-20-2021 07:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Shuie (Post 3755219)
If you come up to the Northeastern part of Wisconsin, I'd gladly play you for travel tags. The Ridge would be the farthest I'd be traveling in July but, my course is the #2 Niner in the world now. Hit me up whenever.

I will be in Boulder Junction for the week of July 4th, 2022. How is that for distance? Also, I will be spending some time hanging out with my best friend in Marshfield for a few days either before or after.

I am stoked to hear from you. Thank you! Makes me glad that I bought Tag #222!

wolfhaley 09-20-2021 10:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Flyguy46 (Post 3755313)
I will be in Boulder Junction for the week of July 4th, 2022. How is that for distance? Also, I will be spending some time hanging out with my best friend in Marshfield for a few days either before or after.

I am stoked to hear from you. Thank you! Makes me glad that I bought Tag #222!

I'm right outside of Marshfield if you wanna play a round. Let me know when it gets closer.

Flyguy46 09-21-2021 12:02 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by wolfhaley (Post 3755408)
I'm right outside of Marshfield if you wanna play a round. Let me know when it gets closer.

I grew up in Marshfield and used to play the Hefko Pool course way back in the day. Last names Moran.

wolfhaley 09-21-2021 12:23 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Flyguy46 (Post 3755429)
I grew up in Marshfield and used to play the Hefko Pool course way back in the day. Last names Moran.

That's awesome :thmbup:

I loved Hefko, unfortunately that closed last year because they built a waterpark by the, or on the Hefko pool/disc golf course. There's still Richfield, Braem, BEP etc. Let me know and we'll figure something out. I look forward to it :clap:

Flyguy46 09-21-2021 09:51 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by wolfhaley (Post 3755432)

I loved Hefko, unfortunately that closed last year because they built a waterpark by the, or on the Hefko pool/disc golf course. There's still Richfield, Braem, BEP etc. Let me know and we'll figure something out. I look forward to it :clap:

I definitely will do that!

Flyguy46 12-24-2021 11:24 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by wolfhaley (Post 3755432)

Making airplane reservations Monday and will let you know when I will be in Marshfield. I can't wait to get out there and hang with my buddies from high school and hit my old courses with my son. Will reach out next week and let you know when I will be arriving.

wolfhaley 12-24-2021 03:45 PM

Yeah let me know. My and the wife are headed to Richfield right now. 👍

Flyguy46 12-26-2021 04:12 PM

Hope you all had a great round. I can't wait to get out there and play again!