Disc Golf Course Review

Disc Golf Course Review (https://www.dgcoursereview.com/forums/index.php)
-   Discs (https://www.dgcoursereview.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=51)
-   -   Official Ask Discmania Thread (https://www.dgcoursereview.com/forums/showthread.php?t=103883)

Soups 06-02-2016 07:26 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ericf (Post 3011458)
A heads up to anyone who throws Fd's. The DM store is selling European Open G-line Fd's for $9.90 apiece

Awesome price.

Reniger 06-02-2016 08:45 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ericf (Post 3011458)
A heads up to anyone who throws Fd's. The DM store is selling European Open G-line Fd's for $9.90 apiece

Shipping is still pretty outrageous, but you can still get a buck off (10%) with DGS-ST-JUDE, so $25 for two discs with a sick stamp isn't bad.

VictorB 06-02-2016 08:52 AM

Any ideas as to when there will be another run of the DDx? I snagged a couple of S-Lines and would like to get a stack for backups/field work (in colors I prefer, too)

runningDoc 06-02-2016 11:54 AM

hyzerfarm on ebay has a lot left.

rallyguy 06-02-2016 02:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by VictorB (Post 3011485)
Any ideas as to when there will be another run of the DDx? I snagged a couple of S-Lines and would like to get a stack for backups/field work (in colors I prefer, too)


I have a red max weight with white stamp, field tested it since it was heavier than I pre ordered but wanted to try it. Too heavy for me, but if you like max weight let me know

Strauss 06-03-2016 01:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by VictorB (Post 3011485)
Any ideas as to when there will be another run of the DDx? I snagged a couple of S-Lines and would like to get a stack for backups/field work (in colors I prefer, too)

Wondering the same thing, as I'm also looking to pick up a stack of back ups. I have found some still in stock places online, but I'm specifically looking for pink/red around 168-170g.

Dinnerfan 06-06-2016 09:35 PM

MF C-Line MD3s at the discmania store. Finally!!

Jenga54 06-06-2016 10:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dinnerfan (Post 3014151)
MF C-Line MD3s at the discmania store. Finally!!

Review says they are dead straight start to finish too

Reniger 06-07-2016 09:36 AM

Any info on the flat top Glow MD3s? I love my S-Line MD3, but it's really a straight to fade disc. I've been having to rely on Prodigy A3s and Dynamic Verdicts for BHD and spike lines. The S-Line MD3 will flip flatter than I like when thrown hard on a high hyzer line. Would the FT Glow MD3s be more overstable or did they come out like the Metalflakes? (straight with less fade)

Strauss 06-07-2016 10:44 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Reniger (Post 3014333)
Any info on the flat top Glow MD3s? I love my S-Line MD3, but it's really a straight to fade disc. I've been having to rely on Prodigy A3s and Dynamic Verdicts for BHD and spike lines. The S-Line MD3 will flip flatter than I like when thrown hard on a high hyzer line. Would the FT Glow MD3s be more overstable or did they come out like the Metalflakes? (straight with less fade)

The flat top glows are not as stable as the domey ones. I've found that more dome equals more stability on every plastic for the MD3. Chances are that your S-line will be just as stable, if not more stable than the flat top glows.

I'm still on the hunt for an "overstable" MD3.


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 11:37 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.10
Copyright ©2000 - 2021, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.