Disc Golf Course Review

Disc Golf Course Review (https://www.dgcoursereview.com/forums/index.php)
-   Discs (https://www.dgcoursereview.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=51)
-   -   Official Ask Discmania Thread (https://www.dgcoursereview.com/forums/showthread.php?t=103883)

Jenga54 03-22-2018 11:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Anthony_G (Post 3288665)
S, D and/or P P3's please.

D Line P3 have been run in stock stamps, they are for sale online at places right now. There was a special run of S-P3 but they are about double retail cost because they are harder to find. Facebook pages are pretty active showing off, finding and exchanging special stuff.

Anthony_G 03-23-2018 12:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jenga54 (Post 3288853)
D Line P3 have been run in stock stamps, they are for sale online at places right now. There was a special run of S-P3 but they are about double retail cost because they are harder to find. Facebook pages are pretty active showing off, finding and exchanging special stuff.

I've been checking most of the bigger online stores and theres very few. Most, I believe, are the last of the previous run and not max. Also, I am active on the Discmania Collectors throwers page and have seen nothing. Where are you seeing them? I know about the S-Line being rare.

familydogs 03-23-2018 02:22 PM

Any chance for electron and electron soft proxy's in the future? my life would be complete.

RistoS 03-23-2018 02:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by familydogs (Post 3289104)
Any chance for electron and electron soft proxy's in the future? my life would be complete.

Posting in the right thread would help with this life goal more ;)

familydogs 03-23-2018 03:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RistoS (Post 3289108)
Posting in the right thread would help with this life goal more ;)


lolol true, thank you. Had both threads open :p

Jenga54 03-23-2018 05:31 PM

Behind the Shield #3 - the FD2 Reinvented!

https://www.facebook.com/discmania/v...0240336520541/

thatdirtykid 03-25-2018 12:36 PM

I am very torn about this news. I love 2nd run FD, but I do like the FD2. The fact the FD2 is short for a driver is one of its perks, and likely not a feature of the new fd2... My opinion should be invalid since I don't bag the FD2 anymore anyway

racer93 03-26-2018 07:01 PM

The new glow pd2s are AWESOME!!! Long with a little less fade but enough to be a good wind disc. Great for forehand. Please keep these around!

racer93 03-26-2018 07:02 PM

Also, is it just me or is the new fd2 just a teebird3?

Jenga54 03-26-2018 09:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by racer93 (Post 3290511)
Also, is it just me or is the new fd2 just a teebird3?

Obviously better with a Shield on it. And a different top. And a shield on that top.


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 04:39 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.10
Copyright ©2000 - 2021, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.