Disc Golf Course Review

Disc Golf Course Review (https://www.dgcoursereview.com/forums/index.php)
-   Discs (https://www.dgcoursereview.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=51)
-   -   Official Ask Discmania Thread (https://www.dgcoursereview.com/forums/showthread.php?t=103883)

McPoot 05-28-2018 06:34 AM

Someone told me X-Line P1Xs won't be made anymore. Please tell me that's not true! Max weight ones are pretty hard to come by.

Also, any news or spicy tidbits on the MD5? Or a run of P-Line PD2s in the near future?

Grippenripp 05-29-2018 03:06 AM

Where in the hell are S lone PD2S? I really want to try a lot more of Discmania stuff but its like you're forcing some kind of collector market to exist for your stuff? Maybe I am wrong.

Casey 1988 05-29-2018 03:32 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Owensjef (Post 3308303)
you're confused by the logic of low supply continues to yield high demand and substantially increases prices? If you miss the initial sales, you have no choice but to move to the 2nd hand market and pay ransoms for discs.

Don't be confused, people can buy 50. I'm just not going to buy discs for 2x-3x stock prices because the supply is low. Too many other good discs and companies to find daily, with tons of stock available.

Could be some are buying the disc from there for their sports and Disc stores as the disc is only sold on the on the website.

thursdaddy 05-29-2018 01:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Grippenripp (Post 3313310)
Where in the hell are S lone PD2S? I really want to try a lot more of Discmania stuff but its like you're forcing some kind of collector market to exist for your stuff? Maybe I am wrong.

infinitediscs, lunapark, ebay, marshall street to name a few..

Hea7hcliff 05-29-2018 04:58 PM

Do you have any information about d-line md3 or md4?

That would be a nice addition.

Jenga54 05-29-2018 05:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Owensjef (Post 3308303)
Don't be confused, people can buy 50. I'm just not going to buy discs for 2x-3x stock prices because the supply is low. Too many other good discs and companies to find daily, with tons of stock available.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Grippenripp (Post 3313310)
Where in the hell are S lone PD2S? I really want to try a lot more of Discmania stuff but its like you're forcing some kind of collector market to exist for your stuff? Maybe I am wrong.

Quote:

Originally Posted by thursdaddy (Post 3313417)
infinitediscs, lunapark, ebay, marshall street to name a few..

Theres a guy on the DiscMania Collectors page on Facebook also claiming that basically the common man can't afford to throw DiscMania, because everything is so expensive.

If you're on a collector page, looking at rare stuff, yep it's going to be barely more to significantly more than a retail disc... Just like any collector page. Lemme tell you about Innova Prices these days...

If you have specific Runs/ Plastics/ Swirls/ Weights/ Colors/ Molds/ Stamps that you need, that can be a collectors item, and some people enjoy having and paying for those to be honest.

There are also tons of folks ready to ship stock for regular old retail. Myself included.

I think if you spend too much time on a Collector page and no where else, you're head gets a little stuffy.

Anthony_G 05-29-2018 05:36 PM

When are the new D-P3's gonna hit store shelves?

Grippenripp 05-29-2018 08:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by thursdaddy (Post 3313417)
infinitediscs, lunapark, ebay, marshall street to name a few..

Im picky about color/weight so..... No.

Jenga54 05-29-2018 09:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Grippenripp (Post 3313589)
Im picky about color/weight so..... No.

Infinite shows the weight and actual picture of each individual disc. It's quite a good option.
Of course on a Facebook post I can send a pic of all the discs I have available, but that takes a lot of time most people don't always have.

Grippenripp 05-29-2018 09:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jenga54 (Post 3313621)
Infinite shows the weight and actual picture of each individual disc. It's quite a good option.
Of course on a Facebook post I can send a pic of all the discs I have available, but that takes a lot of time most people don't always have.

I do not have Facebook. Ibe checked Infinite and they dont have what I want. If you have yellow pink white or blue max weight you can feel free to message me here and i can give ya my e-mail


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 12:44 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.10
Copyright ©2000 - 2021, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.