Disc Golf Course Review

Disc Golf Course Review (https://www.dgcoursereview.com/forums/index.php)
-   Discs (https://www.dgcoursereview.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=51)
-   -   Official Ask Discmania Thread (https://www.dgcoursereview.com/forums/showthread.php?t=103883)

Discmania_Support 03-15-2019 01:02 PM

Discmania Support Reply
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by rusch_bag (Post 3429221)
Are the new molds going to be manufactured by innova or latitude?

Both!

Anthony_G 03-15-2019 01:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Discmania_Support (Post 3429158)
I suppose some could think so. Some of our molds just need to be freshened up a bit. Everything we made has been with a purpose and all are great discs. Some of them just gained more exposure than others and rose quickly to the top. The P3 is a good example of this. We'll just be freeing up some space in our lineup to make room for some new ones! No major changes are coming in the grand scheme of things.

Did you mean the P2 as an example of rising to the top?

Or is the P3 an example of freeing up some space?

Haha I just need to know if I should buy even more D-P3's

Anthony_G 03-15-2019 02:00 PM

..and S-Line TD's

Discmania_Support 03-15-2019 04:16 PM

Discmania Support Reply
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Anthony_G (Post 3429254)
Did you mean the P2 as an example of rising to the top?

Or is the P3 an example of freeing up some space?

Haha I just need to know if I should buy even more D-P3's

Buy the P3s :)

K4zie 03-18-2019 05:32 PM

P-Line P2 2-3-0-3
 
I noticed that on the discmania site, there are new P-Line p2s with the store mini stamp...but with a 3 fade.

Is this a typo?
https://www.discmania.net/collection...-line-p2-store

Thanks!

fishballer06 03-19-2019 09:27 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by K4zie (Post 3430342)
I noticed that on the discmania site, there are new P-Line p2s with the store mini stamp...but with a 3 fade.

I got one of those with my order last week, but never even noticed the flight numbers on the website. I'm guessing it's just a typo.

K4zie 03-19-2019 02:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by fishballer06 (Post 3430565)
I got one of those with my order last week, but never even noticed the flight numbers on the website. I'm guessing it's just a typo.

If you throw it at all this week, let us know if you saw any difference in the stability in fade.

It would be interesting if those flight numbers were true!

fishballer06 03-19-2019 04:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by K4zie (Post 3430701)
If you throw it at all this week, let us know if you saw any difference in the stability in fade.

It would be interesting if those flight numbers were true!

If you look on the DM website, this is the only P2 with these specs. I feel like if Discmania retooled the P2 (P2X?), they would make a major announcement and it would be listed on the PDGA approval list. I'm sure this is just a typo.

https://www.discmania.net/collections/p2

Nenja 03-19-2019 04:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Discmania_Support (Post 3423484)
The DD unfortunately is probably going away for good. It breaks some hearts, some of ours included, but we will replace anything that no longer is made with a fresh new take on other molds and have the same flight characteristics in mind. This may not always be the case but new molds are definitely a big goal this year.

Just when you think you finally found a nice alternative to the Destroyer...

Jenga54 03-19-2019 05:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Nenja (Post 3430796)
Just when you think you finally found a nice alternative to the Destroyer...

DD3.


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 05:20 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.10
Copyright ©2000 - 2021, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.