Disc Golf Course Review

Disc Golf Course Review (https://www.dgcoursereview.com/forums/index.php)
-   Discs (https://www.dgcoursereview.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=51)
-   -   Official Ask Discmania Thread (https://www.dgcoursereview.com/forums/showthread.php?t=103883)

DiscyBusiness 05-21-2019 09:16 PM

I'm excited about the DD3 and Iron Samurai dropping tomorrow, but I'm curious if there's any updated info on when a stock run of the F2v3 will be released? Loving the Royal Rage.

broomerang 05-22-2019 12:25 PM

That mad scramble to complete a checkout for an MD3 and DD3 was not fun.

1) put a limit on how many discs one customer can buy on new/limited releases.
2) once you click "checkout" the items in your cart should not be able to be sniped as you are selecting shipping and filling out payment. I had to reselect discs 4 times after selecting shipping.

discerdoo 05-22-2019 12:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by broomerang (Post 3453937)
That mad scramble to complete a checkout for an MD3 and DD3 was not fun.

1) put a limit on how many discs one customer can buy on new/limited releases.
2) once you click "checkout" the items in your cart should not be able to be sniped as you are selecting shipping and filling out payment. I had to reselect discs 4 times after selecting shipping.

Being a discmaniac looks like hard work.😥

B The V 05-22-2019 02:59 PM

Hey, life's tough.

Jenga54 05-22-2019 03:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by B The V (Post 3454019)
Hey, life's tough.

Hit up a local store or happy local dealer :)

Owensjef 05-22-2019 09:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by broomerang (Post 3453937)
That mad scramble to complete a checkout for an MD3 and DD3 was not fun.

1) put a limit on how many discs one customer can buy on new/limited releases.
2) once you click "checkout" the items in your cart should not be able to be sniped as you are selecting shipping and filling out payment. I had to reselect discs 4 times after selecting shipping.

Literally the reason I have purged all of my discmania.
Side note, I have a c line md4, 3 p line, a glow pd2, and a first run md5 if interested in any. I'll be in Oxford on Saturday for work

Jenga54 05-22-2019 09:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Owensjef (Post 3454174)
Literally the reason I have purged all of my discmania.
Side note, I have a c line md4, 3 p line, a glow pd2, and a first run md5 if interested in any. I'll be in Oxford on Saturday for work

Too popular now on release day so I don't throw it anymore?

broomerang 05-22-2019 10:09 PM

I forgot this was the internet and any constructive feedback would be taken as being butthurt.

Owensjef 05-22-2019 10:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jenga54 (Post 3454184)
Too popular now on release day so I don't throw it anymore?


Too popular, in combination with minimal supply. I've spent 3 years attempting to play the game. It's not worth the 2nd hand market prices when 3 other manufacturers have similar discs readily available at a reasonable price.

The small batch runs force you to buy multiples before ever testing the disc, or run a risk of never having a backup.

Jenga54 05-22-2019 10:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Owensjef (Post 3454191)
Too popular, in combination with minimal supply. I've spent 3 years attempting to play the game. It's not worth the 2nd hand market prices when 3 other manufacturers have similar discs readily available at a reasonable price.

The small batch runs force you to buy multiples before ever testing the disc, or run a risk of never having a backup.

There are 183 available at 18 each on the Discmania page right now. Yours truly may also have just about every discmania disc in stock as well as many other awesome dealers also.

It's popular for good reason 😉


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 04:49 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.10
Copyright ©2000 - 2021, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.