Disc Golf Course Review

Disc Golf Course Review (https://www.dgcoursereview.com/forums/index.php)
-   Discs (https://www.dgcoursereview.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=51)
-   -   Official Ask Discmania Thread (https://www.dgcoursereview.com/forums/showthread.php?t=103883)

fishballer06 08-27-2019 10:33 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Discmania_Support (Post 3490233)
There isn't a plan for TDx retooling in place. The FD2 perhaps?

Whoa, hold up. A fourth retooling of the FD2?!

In my opinion (and I'm sure many others), the Royal Rage tooling is absolutely perfect.

askoa 08-27-2019 11:02 AM

Any info on the stock FD2? Will it be realeased as First run C-line (please say yes!)
The previous timeline stated that it will be released around this time... Maybe some special mystery box stuff as black friday is approaching? ;)

Jenga54 08-27-2019 11:04 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by fishballer06 (Post 3490505)
Whoa, hold up. A fourth retooling of the FD2?!

In my opinion (and I'm sure many others), the Royal Rage tooling is absolutely perfect.

The threetooled is staying put. They were saying the new FD2 could be a good option?
I'd say just get a TD

Hyzer Ale 08-27-2019 12:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by askoa (Post 3490527)
Any info on the stock FD2? Will it be realeased as First run C-line (please say yes!)
The previous timeline stated that it will be released around this time... Maybe some special mystery box stuff as black friday is approaching? ;)

On the 12th (post 3358) they said that it is still a few months out. I'm guessing the difficulty in getting on Innova's production schedule is the main reason for the Evolution and Active line partnerships.

I hope to see 1st runs sooner than later.

ArtemisClydFr0g 08-27-2019 03:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Discmania_Support (Post 3490233)
There isn't a plan for TDx retooling in place. The FD2 perhaps?

I saw this in the spring 2019 production announcement: "TDx: current 2017 mold discontinued, a more understable version to be evaluated"

https://www.discmania.net/blogs/disc...n-announcement

discerdoo 08-28-2019 08:14 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Discmania_Support (Post 3483995)
We'll have a special version of the PD coming very soon with some portions of it in the 170 range but not many. Our next production batches of S and C-Line PD should arrive some time in September or October at the latest most likely.

Gonna pass on the swirly Lone Wolf since I don't like paying $25 for hard to see, hard to replace limited edition discs.

Patiently waiting for a nice production run of S and C line PDs.

Discmania_Support 08-28-2019 02:27 PM

Discmania Support Reply
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by fishballer06 (Post 3490505)
Whoa, hold up. A fourth retooling of the FD2?!

In my opinion (and I'm sure many others), the Royal Rage tooling is absolutely perfect.

Nope the current FD2 isn't going anywhere. These are just perfect!

Quote:

Originally Posted by askoa (Post 3490527)
Any info on the stock FD2? Will it be realeased as First run C-line (please say yes!)
The previous timeline stated that it will be released around this time... Maybe some special mystery box stuff as black friday is approaching? ;)

News on stock FD2 coming soon :)

Quote:

Originally Posted by ArtemisClydFr0g (Post 3490753)
I saw this in the spring 2019 production announcement: "TDx: current 2017 mold discontinued, a more understable version to be evaluated"

https://www.discmania.net/blogs/disc...n-announcement

Ah, true. No current plans in the works yet. Likely next year if so.

fishballer06 08-28-2019 02:49 PM

With Halloween slowly creeping up, can we expect anything cool this year?

Jenga54 08-28-2019 02:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by fishballer06 (Post 3491229)
With Halloween slowly creeping up, can we expect anything cool this year?

Probably glow P2 like all the ones I have from last year

OldSchoolDad 08-29-2019 09:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by discerdoo (Post 3491028)
Gonna pass on the swirly Lone Wolf since I don't like paying $25 for hard to see, hard to replace limited edition discs.

Patiently waiting for a nice production run of S and C line PDs.

I'm a little late to the party but I'm jumping on the PD bandwagon; digging the d-line.

Gonna grab some S and C when they come out in the weight/color I want.


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 04:42 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.10
Copyright ©2000 - 2021, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.