Disc Golf Course Review

Disc Golf Course Review (https://www.dgcoursereview.com/forums/index.php)
-   Discs (https://www.dgcoursereview.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=51)
-   -   Official Ask Discmania Thread (https://www.dgcoursereview.com/forums/showthread.php?t=103883)

OB Four 04-27-2015 05:07 PM

also curious about whether there will be a stock release of glow md3's?

JTacoma03 04-27-2015 09:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by OB Four (Post 2757954)
Is there gonna be a stock p-line p1x release?

Quote:

Originally Posted by OB Four (Post 2758603)
also curious about whether there will be a stock release of glow md3's?

Do you mean you just want different stamps on them? AFAIK there are no plans to discontinue these discs.

Ryan correct me if I'm wrong?

sjberry2017 04-27-2015 09:36 PM

I hate to keep posting this question, but seriously, when are the Discmania Lites going to be for sale in the US?

OB Four 04-27-2015 10:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JTacoma03 (Post 2758752)
Do you mean you just want different stamps on them? AFAIK there are no plans to discontinue these discs.

Ryan correct me if I'm wrong?

More wondering if these will be available in retail shops

Peter S 04-28-2015 04:07 PM

Any plans to release a S-line P3?

JTacoma03 04-28-2015 06:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by OB Four (Post 2758810)
More wondering if these will be available in retail shops

Retailers who are getting their wholesale directly from us have access to both of those molds.

Your best bet is to petition your local shops to order their wholesale through us! You can even pass along my name and email (Jamie.Thomas@discmania.net) and have them drop me a line with any questions and we can get them set up.

rallyguy 04-29-2015 02:08 AM

I've seen a few discs that people have picked up from the flying circus tour that are not available yet on the Discmania store...any guesses as to when those might be released?

sandelius 04-29-2015 02:46 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by vogurt (Post 2758571)
Petition to make 2nd run fD's a permanent thing.... I am bombing mine 400+ feet, on an absolute straight line. It will not turn over, and it finishes with just a hair of fade.

I honestly have to think about whether or not I should throw my 2nd run fD or my destroyer on the long holes...

This. :thmbup: Nothing can really replace 2nd run fd.

vogurt 04-29-2015 10:38 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sandelius (Post 2759667)
This. :thmbup: Nothing can really replace 2nd run fd.

They should Release it as an fD3, same exact as the 2nd run, and produce it in Champ and Star. S line 2nd run fD would be so money! The over stability of the second run, with the grip and quicker seasoning in of star. and of course the C line to just bomb forever

JTacoma03 04-29-2015 12:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rallyguy (Post 2759661)
I've seen a few discs that people have picked up from the flying circus tour that are not available yet on the Discmania store...any guesses as to when those might be released?

All discs that I have on the RV have been released.


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 12:34 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.10
Copyright ©2000 - 2021, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.