Disc Golf Course Review

Disc Golf Course Review (https://www.dgcoursereview.com/forums/index.php)
-   Discs (https://www.dgcoursereview.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=51)
-   -   Official Ask Discmania Thread (https://www.dgcoursereview.com/forums/showthread.php?t=103883)

seedlings 12-12-2022 02:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DiscT (Post 3856467)
Do you think DM will still do a black Mystery Box, Creator Series? Or no since the Reds aren’t selling out?

If you do think they’re coming, what will be the new disc? Paradigm? Fd1? P1X?

Given the understable Paradigm is coming, Discmania’s next move should probably be the PD2. I won’t ever need one though.
Also, they could make many people happy releasing Original MD3, FD, in S-line, D-line, and making a FLEX3 P1/P2!

DiscT 12-12-2022 03:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by seedlings (Post 3856521)
Given the understable Paradigm is coming, Discmania’s next move should probably be the PD2. I won’t ever need one though.
Also, they could make many people happy releasing Original MD3, FD, in S-line, D-line, and making a FLEX3 P1/P2!

Not gonna lie the new s-line, not the special blend, feels ssssoooo good. I cannot wait to get my hands on an s-line fd!

discerdoo 12-12-2022 04:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by seedlings (Post 3856521)
Given the understable Paradigm is coming, Discmania’s next move should probably be the PD2. I won’t ever need one though.
Also, they could make many people happy releasing Original MD3, FD, in S-line, D-line, and making a FLEX3 P1/P2!

D-line FDs are flippy bombers. I've got a couple that are still in decent shape but didn't stock up when they were available. I'd bag them for an understable fairway if I could get my hands on more.

seedlings 12-14-2022 07:45 PM

1 Attachment(s)
To anyone who has opened their mystery box… look over the paper that says what discs could be included. Is a C-Line Origin on that list? This is not NEO.

I can’t wait to open my boxes!

Moonshine 12-15-2022 03:10 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by seedlings (Post 3857314)
To anyone who has opened their mystery box… look over the paper that says what discs could be included. Is a C-Line Origin on that list? This is not NEO.

I can’t wait to open my boxes!

There are transparent Neo discs.

wolfhaley 12-15-2022 04:43 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by seedlings (Post 3856521)
Original MD3, FD, in S-line, D-line, and making a FLEX3 P1/P2!

You guys are almost speaking a different language. Thats with no mention of IS3's or 4's, Doombird this, lone howl that. :p



I watched this today and it's kinda funny seeing how little Simon knows about Discmania's newer stuff. Meanwhile Eagle is a disc encyclopedia and good salesman

DiscT 12-15-2022 07:54 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by seedlings (Post 3857314)
To anyone who has opened their mystery box… look over the paper that says what discs could be included. Is a C-Line Origin on that list? This is not NEO.

I can’t wait to open my boxes!

No it’s not. That looks like a c-line FD with an origin stamp misprint.

We have not seen plastics crossover except for the pros with the rare c-line tactic.

Hope you get what you want!

DiscT 12-15-2022 07:58 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by wolfhaley (Post 3857387)
You guys are almost speaking a different language. Thats with no mention of IS3's or 4's, Doombird this, lone howl that. :p



I watched this today and it's kinda funny seeing how little Simon knows about Discmania's newer stuff. Meanwhile Eagle is a disc encyclopedia and good salesman

I agree. It’s clear Simon doesn’t like the Active line. Meanwhile Casey White, similar to Eagle, is “loving” the new Tailor in his MB video.

Simon often comes off like he has no ****s to give if something doesn’t strike his fancy.

seedlings 12-15-2022 08:34 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Moonshine (Post 3857384)
There are transparent Neo discs.

Ok, good to know. I have a bunch of NEO discs, and none are clear or semi-transparent. Including all the discs on shelves I’ve seen and handled.

Quote:

Originally Posted by DiscT (Post 3857400)
No it’s not. That looks like a c-line FD with an origin stamp misprint.

We have not seen plastics crossover except for the pros with the rare c-line tactic.

Hope you get what you want!

Maybe? The stamp says NEO. I was kinda hoping Discmania was taking over production of Evolution line. Could just be a clear NEO as stated above. Last I heard, EVO was made in a different (nearby) facility.

Moonshine 12-15-2022 03:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by seedlings (Post 3857405)
Ok, good to know. I have a bunch of NEO discs, and none are clear or semi-transparent. Including all the discs on shelves I’ve seen and handled.



Maybe? The stamp says NEO. I was kinda hoping Discmania was taking over production of Evolution line. Could just be a clear NEO as stated above. Last I heard, EVO was made in a different (nearby) facility.

It's definitely rare but they're out there.

B The V 12-15-2022 04:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by seedlings (Post 3857405)
Ok, good to know. I have a bunch of NEO discs, and none are clear or semi-transparent. Including all the discs on shelves I’ve seen and handled.



Maybe? The stamp says NEO. I was kinda hoping Discmania was taking over production of Evolution line. Could just be a clear NEO as stated above. Last I heard, EVO was made in a different (nearby) facility.

Last I heard (and it was from a video with Jussi, so that tells you how long ago) all Evolution discs are being molded in house by Discmania. I have zero insider info and just going off what I heard which could be wrong.

Three Putt 12-15-2022 05:29 PM

The conversation continues here.


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 02:01 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.10
Copyright ©2000 - 2023, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.