Disc Golf Course Review

Disc Golf Course Review (https://www.dgcoursereview.com/forums/index.php)
-   Discs (https://www.dgcoursereview.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=51)
-   -   'Trident-L' ? (https://www.dgcoursereview.com/forums/showthread.php?t=104738)

laramiecarlson 04-25-2014 07:42 AM

'Trident-L' ?

Can someone shed light on this for me?

Quote:

Originally Posted by MARKETPLACE (Post 2435643)
....Apparently Latitude pulled an Innova and recently created a "L-mold" of the Trident; I'm looking for the older super overstable meat hook mold.

sugarnot 04-25-2014 07:45 AM

it's taking everything I can not to rip into that guys post in the MP....

jrawk 04-25-2014 08:28 AM

heh.. I heard lat64 also started making XXX-X's

(not really)

Aim For The Chains 04-25-2014 08:29 AM

actually wouldn't surprise me. Lat. consistency has gone out the window on some molds.

laramiecarlson 04-25-2014 08:30 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jrawk (Post 2435811)
heh.. I heard lat64 also started making XXX-X's

(not really)

You win.

Aim For The Chains 04-25-2014 08:33 AM

They basically have striker and vision X's lol.

jrawk 04-25-2014 08:37 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Aim For The Chains (Post 2435818)
They basically have striker and vision X's lol.

other than strikers and visions, really the only other 2 molds with vast differences in flight between molds were havocs and rivers.

the havoc changes were frustrating, but the River changes, well, i love having a wide range of stabilities with my rivers.

Almost forgot Cores... with that bubble dome.

Aim For The Chains 04-25-2014 08:47 AM

Yeah havocs and visions were super annoying to me not to mention the halo and flow here and there but like the core/fuse were more about the dome then actual PLH.

Now we talking about westside and DD too?! :p

Jrawk- That Bubble dome might have actually been a design thing they did early on: "with a good glide thanks to the 64dome™. "

CrowLegs 04-25-2014 08:47 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jrawk (Post 2435825)
other than strikers and visions, really the only other 2 molds with vast differences in flight between molds were havocs and rivers.

the havoc changes were frustrating, but the River changes, well, i love having a wide range of stabilities with my rivers.

Almost forgot Cores... with that bubble dome.

I'm kinda with you on the rivers. I have one under-stable GL that is pure magic, has kicked the Diamond and F7 out. Other than that, though, the rest of mine have behave according to their weight...

My Trident acts like I've always heard Tridents should. Super straight, then BAM, right turn Clyde (LHBH). :clap:

jrawk 04-25-2014 08:54 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Aim For The Chains (Post 2435836)
Yeah havocs and visions were super annoying to me not to mention the halo and flow here and there but like the core/fuse were more about the dome then actual PLH.

Now we talking about westside and DD too?! :p

Jrawk- That Bubble dome might have actually been a design thing they did early on: "with a good glide thanks to the 64dome™. "

Maybe... where'd you pull that from? first i'm hearing "64dome".

IMHO That bubble dome actually cut down glide and added some extra stability to them. it looked pretty weird but worked great.