Disc Golf Course Review

Disc Golf Course Review (https://www.dgcoursereview.com/forums/index.php)
-   Discs (https://www.dgcoursereview.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=51)
-   -   Lion (https://www.dgcoursereview.com/forums/showthread.php?t=133325)

Streets 02-02-2019 08:20 PM

Lion
 
Innova: Lion 1-31-2019

180.1g
21.7 dia
1.7 height
1.4 rim depth
19.0 inside rim dia
1.3 rim thickness
54.75 rim config

:popcorn::popcorn::popcorn:

SD86 02-02-2019 08:33 PM

I posted this on the other thread, but will post it here also. These are the dimensions of the Infinite Discs Chariot. I don't have one, but it's been described as a Mako3 with a bead.

Diameter: 21.7 cm
Height: 1.7 cm
Rim Depth: 1.4 cm
Rim Width: 1.4 cm
Max Weight: 180.00 g

Pretty darn close to this new 'Lion'. The Lion might be interesting, though I'm pretty set on my mids...

TheBMeistor 02-02-2019 10:13 PM

You are missing a line there Streets, the 6.5 is for the ratio of rim depth to diameter. The rim config is 54.75 if you wanna edit it up there. For reference the Chariot is 51.50 and QMS is 36.75. Rocs are 43. Not many mids listed at over 50 on that but I don't know what to make of it, mid 50's is approaching putter values there. Not sure how the Chariot came out with numbers so far off the QMS either, PDGA must buy their fancy calipers from Harbor Freight is my guess.

BrotherDave 02-02-2019 10:28 PM

How many cat names do we have now? Cheetah, Leopard, Lion, Puma, Wildcat, Panther, Jaguar, Lynx, Bobcat, and Tiger. I think that's all of them (unless you include Pole Cat). I'm really disappointed that Tiger went to some obscure company.

Halcón 02-02-2019 11:05 PM

Some company needs to make the Ocelot. (Innova is a logical choice)

Monkeypaws 02-03-2019 01:13 AM

I like the Discraft Wildcat in the fairway feline slot.

brutalbrutus 02-03-2019 01:27 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TheBMeistor (Post 3411875)
You are missing a line there Streets, the 6.5 is for the ratio of rim depth to diameter. The rim config is 54.75 if you wanna edit it up there. For reference the Chariot is 51.50 and QMS is 36.75. Rocs are 43. Not many mids listed at over 50 on that but I don't know what to make of it, mid 50's is approaching putter values there. Not sure how the Chariot came out with numbers so far off the QMS either, PDGA must buy their fancy calipers from Harbor Freight is my guess.


That was my fault I think. it looks like he copied what I posted in the other thread and I got the config and ratio mixed up.

Streets 02-03-2019 07:38 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by brutalbrutus (Post 3411940)
That was my fault I think. it looks like he copied what I posted in the other thread and I got the config and ratio mixed up.

#youhadonejob :D

Brockness Monster 02-03-2019 12:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TheBMeistor (Post 3411875)
You are missing a line there Streets, the 6.5 is for the ratio of rim depth to diameter. The rim config is 54.75 if you wanna edit it up there. For reference the Chariot is 51.50 and QMS is 36.75. Rocs are 43. Not many mids listed at over 50 on that but I don't know what to make of it, mid 50's is approaching putter values there. Not sure how the Chariot came out with numbers so far off the QMS either, PDGA must buy their fancy calipers from Harbor Freight is my guess.

MD4 has a 51.25 and the MD5 has a 62.25. So an OS Mako3 perhaps?

ponder 02-03-2019 01:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Brockness Monster (Post 3412043)
MD4 has a 51.25 and the MD5 has a 62.25. So an OS Mako3 perhaps?

There definitely haven’t been enough OS midrange released in the past year. /s


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 01:34 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.10
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.