Disc Golf Course Review

Disc Golf Course Review (https://www.dgcoursereview.com/forums/index.php)
-   Discs (https://www.dgcoursereview.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=51)
-   -   What's NEVER leaving your bag? (https://www.dgcoursereview.com/forums/showthread.php?t=92295)

bfowler 07-17-2013 04:22 PM

What's NEVER leaving your bag?

I know. Never say never but as of right now what will never be kicked out of your bag of discs. Keep it to a max of 5.

1. 176 N Axis - I hear all the time about a disc staying on whatever line you put it on but this is the only disc that always does.

2. 170 Opto River - Laser beam with or without fade. Long hyzers or anyzers with a little bit or a lot of turn and no fade. So much control and I love the feel of Opto plastic. It's my favorite.

3. 169 Avenger - My goto driver. Straight ahead with predictable fade on the end.

4. 171 Opto Fuse - The disc that taught me how to turn right. Laser straight for 150-200 feet, then it's right turn, Clyde. And a hard turn at that. Any time I 100% need to go right and not have it fade back on me it's the Fuse all day, every day.

5. 175 White Anode - The only putter I carry. The only putter I need.

bradharris 07-17-2013 04:24 PM

Probably a Zone. It's such a unique mold that I can't see ever being without it. When I use my Lat bag or my alternates bag, I definitely miss the Zone more than any other mold.

The Teebird has a pretty solid spot, but I could get by without it.

DiscinFiend 07-17-2013 04:25 PM

Destroyers
Teebirds
Rocs
Aviars

NOStheBOSS 07-17-2013 04:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bfowler (Post 2087529)
I know. Never say never but as of right now what will never be kicked out of your bag of discs. Keep it to a max of 5.

1. 176 N Axis - I hear all the time about a disc staying on whatever line you put it on but this is the only disc that always does.

2. 170 Opto River - Laser beam with or without fade. Long hyzers or anyzers with a little bit or a lot of turn and no fade. So much control and I love the feel of Opto plastic. It's my favorite.

3. 169 Avenger - My goto driver. Straight ahead with predictable fade on the end.

4. 171 Opto Fuse - The disc that taught me how to turn right. Laser straight for 150-200 feet, then it's right turn, Clyde. And a hard turn at that. Any time I 100% need to go right and not have it fade back on me it's the Fuse all day, every day.

5. 175 White Anode - The only putter I carry. The only putter I need.

I do not throw a single disc that I did last year at this time, technically I still throw the Vector but it is a different one than the one that was in my bag a year ago. My bag was wizard, rhyno, axis, vector, leopard, boss, TD, PD

now it is magic, zone, teebird, river, vector, comet, destroyer

timray109 07-17-2013 04:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by NOStheBOSS (Post 2087538)
I do not throw a single disc that I did last year at this time, technically I still throw the Vector but it is a different one than the one that was in my bag a year ago. My bag was wizard, rhyno, axis, vector, leopard, boss, TD, PD

now it is magic, zone, teebird, river, vector, comet, destroyer

how is that possible?

Qikly 07-17-2013 04:27 PM

It's only been in there about 6 weeks, but right now the Tangent feels indispensable. Underworlds also seem unlikely to leave the bag anytime soon.

chain_ape7 07-17-2013 04:27 PM

FLX Buzz

DiscNutt123 07-17-2013 04:28 PM

1. Star Destroyers - most dependable distance driver ever made IMO.
2. Fuzion Trespasses - most controllable distance driver ever made IMO.
3. Champ Firebird - for obvious reasons.
4. Patriot - longer Leopard? YES PLEASE!
5. BioFuzion Fugitive - most underrated mid at the moment.

The reason I didn't choose any putters is because I feel like I can putt with any putter that has a bead.

DiscinFiend 07-17-2013 04:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bradharris (Post 2087536)

I could not get by without a Teebird.....

Hoss22 07-17-2013 04:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bradharris (Post 2087536)
Probably a Zone. It's such a unique mold that I can't see ever being without it. When I use my Lat bag or my alternates bag, I definitely miss the Zone more than any other mold.

exactly this