Disc Golf Course Review

Disc Golf Course Review (https://www.dgcoursereview.com/forums/index.php)
-   Discs (https://www.dgcoursereview.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=51)
-   -   Force Love (https://www.dgcoursereview.com/forums/showthread.php?t=93708)

pask2155 08-11-2013 10:04 PM

Force Love
 
Hey guys I'm finding a new love for the force! So anyone using these and loving them???

I was wondering can you cycle these like destroyers??? Like beat one in to Anny and let it pan out???

Currently what I have noticed is there seems to be 2 types. super flat ones that are beefy and have a higher wing (0,3 innova numbers). Ther ones with a bit if dome seem to go just straight for me (-1,2 innova numbers), and I'm using esp plastic with 450' power max weight (173-174)...

DiscinFiend 08-11-2013 10:52 PM

You can cycle any mold, so yes you can cycle Forces

Ted Bratton 08-12-2013 02:16 AM

Yes forces are exceptional flyers and the esp beats in wonderfully. Z beats in slowly. Underrated mold nowadays because of the still growing popularity of star destroyers.

DiscinFiend 08-12-2013 02:24 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ted Bratton (Post 2126369)
Yes forces are exceptional flyers and the esp beats in wonderfully. Z beats in slowly. Underrated mold nowadays because of the still growing popularity of star destroyers.

That's b/c Star Destroyers are better :D. Seriously though they aren't just all the sudden growing in popularity, they became popular very quickly after they mold came out in 2007.

Dan Ensor 08-12-2013 02:45 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DiscinFiend (Post 2126373)
Seriously though they aren't just all the sudden growing in popularity, they became popular very quickly after they mold came out in 2007.

That's because they're just a better destroyer.

DiscinFiend 08-12-2013 02:54 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dan Ensor (Post 2126376)
That's because they're just a better destroyer.

:confused: My whole post was about Destroyers...but I assume your saying the Force is a better Destroyer.

Dan Ensor 08-12-2013 02:56 AM

As cliche as it is, the Force is a longer Teebird. The difference from the typical cliche would be that it's actually true. In premium plastics out of the box, they're not going to flip (even into a pretty serious headwind) and have a mildly strong fade. In basic plastic, they start out very straight with a slight fade; the fade beats out, then they start flipping.

Disclaimer: I do not throw teebirds.

Dan Ensor 08-12-2013 02:57 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DiscinFiend (Post 2126378)
:confused: My whole post was about Destroyers...but I assume your saying the Force is a better Destroyer.

Whoops! I thought someone mentioned the Force's growing popularity!

DiscinFiend 08-12-2013 02:59 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dan Ensor (Post 2126379)
As cliche as it is, the Force is a longer Teebird. The difference from the typical cliche would be that it's actually true. In premium plastics out of the box, they're not going to flip (even into a pretty serious headwind) and have a mildly strong fade. In basic plastic, they start out very straight with a slight fade; the fade beats out, then they start flipping.

Disclaimer: I do not throw teebirds.

I get what your saying but IMO there's no such thing as a longer Teebird. Heck there's no such thing as a longer anything. Discs Don't have limitation, people do.

Dan Ensor 08-12-2013 03:01 AM

Faster, then. I believe that a Force will fly farther given similar release conditions, though.

but yeah, just stability-wise they're similar.


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 06:29 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.10
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.