Disc Golf Course Review

Disc Golf Course Review (https://www.dgcoursereview.com/forums/index.php)
-   General Disc Golf Chat (https://www.dgcoursereview.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Simon's Vlog (https://www.dgcoursereview.com/forums/showthread.php?t=133297)

brutalbrutus 01-30-2019 02:07 AM

Simon's Vlog

Simon hanging out with TDGG in Wisconsin.

If any of you newer guys are thinking you're going overboard with your growing disc collection, check out terry's and you wont feel so bad.;)

RIP Whippet

Jolt 01-30-2019 02:41 AM

seems a little risky to store discs like that, all those temperature changes canīt be good for the plastic .

And risky for Simon to film outside the storage . . can be easy to recognize the location

And Why is Terry saving all those discs. . he doesn't seem to be throwing them. . or wantīs to sell them

brutalbrutus 01-30-2019 02:54 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jolt (Post 3410199)
seems a little risky to store discs like that, all those temperature changes canīt be good for the plastic .

And risky for Simon to film outside the storage . . can be easy to recognize the location

And Why is Terry saving all those discs. . he doesn't seem to be throwing them. . or wantīs to sell them

Yea, they must not have any climate controlled storage in that town.:D

But yea, if he has any older champion/CE discs in there, they're probably leaching pretty bad.

Jolt 01-30-2019 04:37 AM

Itīs interesting to see the numbers of views . .

The "600" Ace" has the most views. .then "form critiqe" and "Control your angle" the rest is way behind i numbers of views

DiscJunkie 01-30-2019 06:35 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jolt (Post 3410213)
Itīs interesting to see the numbers of views . .

The "600" Ace" has the most views. .then "form critiqe" and "Control your angle" the rest is way behind i numbers of views

The Form Critique is actually pretty good. I was able to solve a problem that's been nagging my form for months.

Jolt 01-30-2019 08:26 AM

I totaly agree The Form Critique was very good. . i think itīs the best vlog he has done so far. . or the video about his journey in discgolf was super nice

Halcón 01-30-2019 09:42 AM

Terry Miller is an admitted horder. So take that into consideration when looking at his collection.

Meillo 01-30-2019 11:07 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jolt (Post 3410229)
I totaly agree The Form Critique was very good. . i think itīs the best vlog he has done so far. . or the video about his journey in discgolf was super nice

I wanted to write exactly the same! :hfive:

DoWork 01-30-2019 11:45 AM

I got to play a glow round with Simon after he filmed episode 8, the guy is the coolest cat out there. We talked a lot about targeted content and which videos will automatically have staying power just based on keywords and cover shot , it’s pretty interesting to observe and work with.

I can’t wait until he comes to the mountain and does the chairlift trick shots- we have I think 5 baskets you can throw on from the chair and we’ve been waiting for conditions to be good.

JuanA 01-30-2019 12:10 PM

I thought his form critique and release angle videos were both great. I really like how he edited those as well as the content he gave. Good stuff for someone like me.