Disc Golf Course Review

Disc Golf Course Review (https://www.dgcoursereview.com/forums/index.php)
-   Tournaments & Leagues (https://www.dgcoursereview.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   2015 Memorial Championship- NT (https://www.dgcoursereview.com/forums/showthread.php?t=111185)

mfcastillo17 11-25-2014 12:05 PM

2015 Memorial Championship- NT
 
Registration opens 12/13/14. I'm sure it will fill instantly.

I'm planning on getting in, but am planning my travel schedule. I heard somewhere that a third course is being added to the mix. Haven't seen much info on it and what courses will be played when and by whom. I've never played any of the courses before so I'm trying to get some info so I can plan travel to get plenty of practice on the courses.

Any info would be appreciated!

The Hammer 11-25-2014 12:18 PM

There has been talk of adding Greenfield Lakes to the list of courses. Last time I spoke with the TD, he confirmed this was true. I assume that is still the plan, but I will re-engage next time I have the opportunity to see if anything has changed.

spaceguy87 11-25-2014 12:36 PM

Is there no Amateur weekend?

wkelly42 11-25-2014 12:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by spaceguy87 (Post 2632809)
Is there no Amateur weekend?

This year it was Weds. to Fri. of the same week. Probably hasn't opened for registration yet.

mfcastillo17 11-25-2014 12:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by The Hammer (Post 2632793)
There has been talk of adding Greenfield Lakes to the list of courses. Last time I spoke with the TD, he confirmed this was true. I assume that is still the plan, but I will re-engage next time I have the opportunity to see if anything has changed.

Thanks dude. Keep us updated

The Hammer 11-25-2014 12:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by spaceguy87 (Post 2632809)
Is there no Amateur weekend?

There never was. The am side of the tournament ran concurrently with the NT. The AM's just played which ever course that Pro's weren't on. They also played one day fewer than the NT.

Martin Dewgarita 11-25-2014 01:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by The Hammer (Post 2632836)
There never was. The am side of the tournament ran concurrently with the NT. The AM's just played which ever course that Pro's weren't on. They also played one day fewer than the NT.

You keep saying past tense... Is that not the case this year?

I plan on making the trip with my dad again, assuming I can walk by then, which has been my timeline all along, I'll have 3 months to learn how to walk, and plant on a broken heel.

The Hammer 11-25-2014 02:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Martin Dewgarita (Post 2632895)
You keep saying past tense... Is that not the case this year?

I plan on making the trip with my dad again, assuming I can walk by then, which has been my timeline all along, I'll have 3 months to learn how to walk, and plant on a broken heel.

Apologies. I think it will be the same this year. I'll need to confirm though. When I return from my holiday, I'll talk to the TD and post some details.

Martin Dewgarita 11-25-2014 02:40 PM

Cool, thanks

Martin Dewgarita 11-25-2014 02:46 PM

CAMPING!

Last year we stayed at coon bluff campground and plan to do the same this year, perfect access to each course ( I don't know about the new one, but vista and fh were both about 30 min drive), nice campground with plenty of room to build a 9 hole temp course at if a group of people were camping , had some temp baskets and wanted to play glow.

We'll be there, who else is coming?


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 07:49 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.10
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.