Disc Golf Course Review

Disc Golf Course Review (https://www.dgcoursereview.com/forums/index.php)
-   General Disc Golf Chat (https://www.dgcoursereview.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Canadian Disc Golfers Corner or from Canada eh (https://www.dgcoursereview.com/forums/showthread.php?t=132578)

ThrowaEnvy 10-27-2018 12:03 PM

Canadian Disc Golfers Corner or from Canada eh

So I was poking around searching for Canada and stuff in threads... Vancouver comes up and Vancouver Island... I know there are other Canadian discers out there...

I'm out in B.C., Golf Island disc park is my local course, I'm not planning any road trips but I thought maybe it would be handy if we had a thread. Plus I bet tourism will be on the rise now...

Show your pride for the red, white and leaf!

broomerang 10-27-2018 12:09 PM

Canada eh?

Pens rule.

ThrowaEnvy 10-27-2018 11:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by broomerang (Post 3370099)
Canada eh?

Pens rule.

Bic or Papermate,?

MANBURGARLAR 10-31-2018 09:31 AM

Pender is probably one of my favorite wooded courses in Canada! I'm Over in Victoria, but find myself constantly having to travel elsewhere to play because of our lack of legit courses.

ThrowaEnvy 10-31-2018 09:37 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MANBURGARLAR (Post 3371662)
Pender is probably one of my favorite wooded courses in Canada! I'm Over in Victoria, but find myself constantly having to travel elsewhere to play because of our lack of legit courses.

Yeah man I was looking at Udisc and there seems to be a few more in Victoria.. I love Mary's Farm when they play there, unfortunately the last time they did a tournament was Thanksgiving weekend. Some of us have family haha.

There's talk about setting disc golf pins on the ball golf course so we can play there more often.. I hear they did that on Saltspring Island.

MANBURGARLAR 10-31-2018 09:50 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ThrowaEnvy (Post 3371674)
Yeah man I was looking at Udisc and there seems to be a few more in Victoria.. I love Mary's Farm when they play there, unfortunately the last time they did a tournament was Thanksgiving weekend. Some of us have family haha.

There's talk about setting disc golf pins on the ball golf course so we can play there more often.. I hear they did that on Saltspring Island.

A few of our courses are bushwacker homemade type courses. There are 2 out in the langford area. They recently setup a 9 hole tonal course on the interurban camosun college campus which will get good exposure to beginners.

Marys farm is a gem, probably our best option. The golf course at Metchosin is alright. I keep hearing about how awesome the golf course layout at Saltpsring is. I'm Definitely going to ferry over there soon.

ThrowaEnvy 10-31-2018 10:04 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MANBURGARLAR (Post 3371689)
A few of our courses are bushwacker homemade type courses. There are 2 out in the langford area. They recently setup a 9 hole tonal course on the interurban camosun college campus which will get good exposure to beginners.

Nice well glad to make your acquaintance... if you are out here look me up.. I've got an 18 hole bush course shorter than the public course but pretty awesome. The Sunday doubles crowd plays here last Sunday of every even month. Play at your own risk, no smoking on the course, you can clear bush before your shot.

lines 10-31-2018 11:52 AM

I'm an old travel hockey player from Buffalo. Tim Horton's makes the best coffee and the donuts are Damn good too. I drink Labatt's whenever possible. Pamela Anderson is still my favorite. Can i be in your club?

broomerang 10-31-2018 12:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ThrowaEnvy (Post 3370366)
Bic or Papermate,?

Bic

Papermate, "erasable" pens. LOL

Quinum 10-31-2018 01:45 PM

My wife is Canadian...does that count?