Disc Golf Course Review

Disc Golf Course Review (https://www.dgcoursereview.com/forums/index.php)
-   Discs (https://www.dgcoursereview.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=51)
-   -   Lat64 Fuse (https://www.dgcoursereview.com/forums/showthread.php?t=15408)

Huk Finn 05-26-2010 08:37 PM

Does the Fuse look or feel like a Mako or Coyote? Or more core/buzzzish?

BrotherDave 05-26-2010 08:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Huk Finn (Post 362461)
Does the Fuse look or feel like a Mako or Coyote? Or more core/buzzzish?

More Core/buzzish. After throwing my 177 Opto around for a couple rounds today my tentative observations are as follows:

Slightly faster than a Comet but the flight paths are really similar. This disc is hard for me to figure out, mostly b/c like a Comet it likes clean releases in order to not turn and burn. It reminds me a lot of a gummy QMS except the Fuse is much stiffer. I'm going to have to play a lot more rounds with this disc before I can tell I like it or not.

Huk Finn 05-29-2010 10:43 AM

Marshall St seems to have the most and best selection i've found online.

If you find better please direct me. I'm going for a GL. About to order from Marshall, just thought i'd post first

Huk Finn 05-29-2010 12:51 PM

Ordered 173 GL Orange Fuse. As well as a Pro Teebird-L 155 for my wife.

BrotherDave 05-29-2010 08:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Huk Finn (Post 364834)
Ordered 173 GL Orange Fuse. As well as a Pro Teebird-L 155 for my wife.

Report back with your findings my good man; I'm curious as to the differences, if any b/w the opto and GL versions.

I'm starting to gel w/ my opto, it's eerily similar to a Z Comet in flight, but shaped like a domier, wider Nebula (or Core/Aftershock for the unitiated). Just like a Comet you can't really rip these w/ some OAT or it just drunkenly turns into to the dirt. I'm fairly pleased so far, b/c although the Comet is an awesome disc, the Fuse and my Nebula are much more similar feeling which makes me happy.

Frank Delicious 05-29-2010 09:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BrotherDave (Post 364995)
Report back with your findings my good man; I'm curious as to the differences, if any b/w the opto and GL versions.

I'm starting to gel w/ my opto, it's eerily similar to a Z Comet in flight, but shaped like a domier, wider Nebula (or Core/Aftershock for the unitiated). Just like a Comet you can't really rip these w/ some OAT or it just drunkenly turns into to the dirt. I'm fairly pleased so far, b/c although the Comet is an awesome disc, the Fuse and my Nebula are much more similar feeling which makes me happy.

Bro D was killing it with the fuse today. killing it.

BrotherDave 05-29-2010 09:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Frank Delicious (Post 365003)

Killing saplings. The Fuse and Ion were a potent combo though, my bag is starting to round out to the point that I can actually start blaming myself for bad shots instead of the discs. Nah. :rolleyes:

keltik 05-29-2010 09:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Frank Delicious (Post 365003)

truth. we were having a Comet Convention this afternoon and Bro D was showin' us what was what in Asheboro norte.

sloppydisc 05-29-2010 10:14 PM

Missed my Fuse today.

Damn. I was hoping it rained on you guys all day so I wasn't missing anything. I got to stay home and take down a storm damaged tree and go see Shrek. But good to hear brotherdave has found Fuse love. It is a slick disc. Unless you try to overthrow it. Then it hit the first tree on the right.:wall:

Huk Finn 05-29-2010 10:34 PM

I wish i could have been in on the round...:(