Disc Golf Course Review

Disc Golf Course Review (https://www.dgcoursereview.com/forums/index.php)
-   General Disc Golf Chat (https://www.dgcoursereview.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   2013 Inbounds InFlight Guide Giveaway... (https://www.dgcoursereview.com/forums/showthread.php?t=94563)

Chainchaser 08-28-2013 12:28 PM

2013 Inbounds InFlight Guide Giveaway...

Stop by here to enter or just tell me why you should get one in this thread. I will accept both. This is a simple contest with few rules. I will pick the best 2-3 responses and send them out. Be creative but please be somewhat clean. :popcorn:

Tell me why I should send you the 2013 Inflight guide!!

inbounds 08-28-2013 12:29 PM

:thmbup:

ru4por 08-28-2013 12:34 PM

Mine request is pretty simple. I currently have three nephews really getting into the game and a small group of friends I have introduced to the game in the last couple months. Teaching newbies the concept of flight characteristics, disc choice and the impact it has, is a challenge. The inbounds flight guide is an amazing teaching tool. I would love to score a free copy to consult during the above times.

BirdieMachine 08-28-2013 12:43 PM

Because I'm a Disc Addict, this will only help fuel my addiction! :hfive:

KG505 08-28-2013 12:45 PM

I could definitely put one of these to use! I've got a buddy who always has to be right... Trouble is, he is usually wrong. This is especially true when it comes to what a certain disc should do. Having this reference in my car to show him that he is wrong has the potential to win me quite a few beers!
Cliff Notes:
Receive Book
Drink free beer. :hfive:

BogeyNoMore 08-28-2013 12:52 PM

In a word: exposure*... I could use it not only for myself, but as a resource for players in my league. I also would like to get familiar with the more generic disc flight type of info the guide contains.

* I solemnly promise to keep my clothes on.

kenjiac 08-28-2013 01:12 PM

I'm president of our local club. We hold begginers clinics every month and a couple of begginers events geared at bring new players into the sport. This flight guide would be a great teaching tool and reference book for the beginners that are looking to get a little more deep in the game. Help me grow the sport.

Caleb Z 08-28-2013 01:14 PM

I would love a copy because, although I tend to think I know it all, I clearly do not when it comes to disc golf. I have been frustrated by my lack of ability to describe the flight characteristics of discs to the new people I have been introducing to the sport. I would love to become a better teacher of the sport and a better player and I think the guide would help.

JSurmann 08-28-2013 02:01 PM

It would give me something to read on road trips when I have spotty internet service between courses.

TOURNEYPLAYER 08-28-2013 02:04 PM

I have a six year old stepson who is starting to show an interest in the game. if I could show him a picture of what the disc can do, he may be more apt to listen when i tell him the ones with cool names are not the best choice for him (TeeRex,Destroyer,Giant)

thanks,