Disc Golf Course Review

Disc Golf Course Review (https://www.dgcoursereview.com/forums/index.php)
-   Discs (https://www.dgcoursereview.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=51)
-   -   Kastaplast Göte (https://www.dgcoursereview.com/forums/showthread.php?t=132893)

TheBMeistor 12-09-2018 07:42 PM

Kastaplast Göte

On the PDGA list but don't see it mentioned anywhere. Wider than a comet by a hair. They trying for a Roc or a Comet?

Love the plastic they make so curious about this one. Anyone heard anything?

Ajo1125 12-09-2018 07:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TheBMeistor (Post 3388325)
On the PDGA list but don't see it mentioned anywhere. Wider than a comet by a hair. They trying for a Roc or a Comet?

Love the plastic they make so curious about this one. Anyone heard anything?

I I remember right it is closer to the size of “normal” midrange. I was talking to a guy at kastaplast via email and i couldn’t get to much out of him. I hope it’s beadless. Like a buzzz with a rocks stability

TKWolverine 12-10-2018 10:34 AM

I messaged them in Facebook and was told it would be released in January. They also told me that the flight numbers would be announced later. Those Swedes are pretty close-mouthed! ;-)

Ajo1125 12-10-2018 07:21 PM

I’m pretty invested in buzzz I have 20+ at this point. But kastaplast plastic is unmatched in my opinion. I hope it’s more os than a buzz

Hyzer Ale 12-11-2018 12:40 AM

Kymen Modig (their sponsored pro) mentioned that it flies like a slower Kaxe Z and was more stable then he expected. He mentioned that he isn't sure that it will make his bag since it is between his Reko and Kaxes and he doesn't see a hole there. He wouldn't give more detail.

DiscyBusiness 12-11-2018 12:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hyzer Ale (Post 3388796)
Kymen Modig (their sponsored pro) mentioned that it flies like a slower Kaxe Z and was more stable then he expected. He mentioned that he isn't sure that it will make his bag since it is between his Reko and Kaxes and he doesn't see a hole there. He wouldn't give more detail.

If you had to throw an all-Kasta bag then I could see the dilemma, but the Kaxe & Kaze Z are between my 5 speed mids and 7 speed fairways, so *I'LL* be looking forward to checking out the Göte to see if it can give my MD3/MD4 setup a run for their money. Love Kastaplast plastic!

Streets 12-11-2018 01:31 PM

Can someone translate...what does Gote mean? Goat?

Jolt 12-11-2018 02:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Streets (Post 3388993)
Can someone translate...what does Gote mean? Goat?

It’s an old nordic name, doesn’t really mean anything...kastaplast discnames is all over the place.

Streets 12-11-2018 02:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jolt (Post 3389039)
It’s an old nordic name, doesn’t really mean anything...kastaplast discnames is all over the place.

Interesting...because Falk is falcon and Stal is steel, both kind of fitting for those discs. Thought it would be the same with Gote.

Jolt 12-11-2018 03:00 PM

Göte was altso a "fairytale" king . . and the son of Oden i believe

So a strange name. . but so is KAXE, you don´t really use that word in Swedish. . "kaxig" is the more used form of the word