Disc Golf Course Review

Disc Golf Course Review (https://www.dgcoursereview.com/forums/index.php)
-   General Disc Golf Chat (https://www.dgcoursereview.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Brodie Smith PDGA #128378 (https://www.dgcoursereview.com/forums/showthread.php?t=135632)

crabapillar 08-19-2021 09:57 AM

Triggered?? As in someone getting so upset by a post that they need to chime in just to say someone is bitching or whining?

Streets 08-19-2021 10:01 AM

freaking Janice

biscoe 08-19-2021 10:33 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dehaas (Post 3747099)
I could easily be mistaken, but I had always thought that Brodieís releases were more along the lines of him putting in custom orders with Discraft and then selling those custom stamps. The first releases were at Foundation, which he has an ownership stake in. Iím not sure what the dynamic is with his site at Discraft, but Paige has a similar one.

Discraft definitely sells some Brodie discs wholesale- not strictly Brodie "putting in an order."

Quote:

Originally Posted by dehaas (Post 3747099)
People bashing DC for producing these discs and Missy not getting a disc for her DGPT winÖI donít think theyíre the same situation. DC hasnít produced a stamp for any of their players winning a DGPT event, correct?

correct



Quote:

Originally Posted by dehaas (Post 3747099)
But yeah, lack of supply is annoying. I honestly think none of us really have any idea the scope of how fast things have grown the last two years and how behind the curve the manufacturers really were with being able to scale their production up that much. Itís going to take a long time for things to get caught back up.

Yep.

Hampstead 08-19-2021 11:45 AM


wims 08-19-2021 12:12 PM

This is the real Janice video


MiDiscsAreCold 08-29-2021 02:14 PM

Quote:

Unfortunately I won't be able to attend MVP or GMC this year. I'm still recovering and look forward to getting back to 100% health. If things continue to improve my next tournament will be the Battle for Bedford.
https://twitter.com/Brodiesmith21/st...98481590366213

Emoney 09-03-2021 12:21 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Uh oh...time to boycott Discraft again ;)

Hampstead 09-03-2021 12:42 PM

I bet those sell out in about 5 seconds.

robdeforge 09-03-2021 05:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Emoney (Post 3750968)
Uh oh...time to boycott Discraft again ;)

at least askren actually plays/played disc golf, and was good when he did so

Streets 09-03-2021 07:32 PM

I just can't see the "Funky." I see another word. But not "Funky." I think their graphic artist failed.

R-Ogre 09-03-2021 09:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Streets (Post 3751070)
I just can't see the "Funky." I see another word. But not "Funky." I think their graphic artist failed.

At this point theyíre just trolling us

robdeforge 09-04-2021 01:17 PM

Quote:

Please don’t tell me I’m the only one that prefers an oatmeal raisin cookie.
on twitter

guess he still hasn't recovered his sense of taste from covid

ChrisWoj 09-04-2021 01:46 PM

Oatmeal raisin cookies are delicious as hell. I mean I love chocolate chip, and all sorts of cookies... but that's not gonna make me disappointed to bite into an oatmeal raisin. Those things are great.

brutalbrutus 09-04-2021 02:11 PM

Next time you guys make oatmeal cookies substitute butterscotch chips in for the raisins... You can thank me later.:D

Ess-dog 09-04-2021 02:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ChrisWoj (Post 3751152)
Oatmeal raisin cookies are delicious as hell. I mean I love chocolate chip, and all sorts of cookies... but that's not gonna make me disappointed to bite into an oatmeal raisin. Those things are great.

The original breakfast bar. Dont want spiced though. Heartier the better.

txmxer 09-04-2021 02:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ess-dog (Post 3751162)
The original breakfast bar. Dont want spiced though. Heartier the better.

Thatís it. Itís not that I donít like them, itís that itís not what I like in a cookie.

Macadamia nut with white chocolate chips with milk FTW

Emoney 09-04-2021 05:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by txmxer (Post 3751165)

Macadamia nut with white chocolate chips with "vanilla almond milk" FTW

Ftfy

Three Putt 09-05-2021 04:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by brutalbrutus (Post 3751158)
Next time you guys make oatmeal cookies substitute butterscotch chips in for the raisins... You can thank me later.:D

Dude, have you learned nothing from this explosion in disc golf where now you can't find any disc you actually need for sale anywhere? You go giving away the oatmeal cookie secret everybody is going to do it. Then you are going to go shopping and you can't find a store that still has any butterscotch chips. :mad:

https://www.dgcoursereview.com/forum...ictureid=39667

pjhayes7 09-05-2021 05:31 PM

https://www.dgcoursereview.com/forum...2&d=1630686094
Quote:

Originally Posted by Emoney (Post 3750968)
Uh oh...time to boycott Discraft again ;)

Quote:

Originally Posted by Streets (Post 3751070)
I just can't see the "Funky." I see another word. But not "Funky." I think their graphic artist failed.

Also, whoever put this together seems to think that the Buzzz, which these are, are putters now. I mean Discraft could just be declaring the Buzzz a putter and I guess that would make no real difference in the long run.

ChrisWoj 09-05-2021 07:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by pjhayes7 (Post 3751375)
https://www.dgcoursereview.com/forum...2&d=1630686094



Also, whoever put this together seems to think that the Buzzz, which these are, are putters now. I mean Discraft could just be declaring the Buzzz a putter and I guess that would make no real difference in the long run.

I mean they already did it with the Zone....

brutalbrutus 09-05-2021 08:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Three Putt (Post 3751366)
Dude, have you learned nothing from this explosion in disc golf where now you can't find any disc you actually need for sale anywhere? You go giving away the oatmeal cookie secret everybody is going to do it. Then you are going to go shopping and you can't find a store that still has any butterscotch chips. :mad:

https://www.dgcoursereview.com/forum...ictureid=39667

Lucky for me then i had to quit eating sugar...:|:(

Dcinmd 09-07-2021 12:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by pjhayes7 (Post 3751375)
https://www.dgcoursereview.com/forum...2&d=1630686094



Also, whoever put this together seems to think that the Buzzz, which these are, are putters now. I mean Discraft could just be declaring the Buzzz a putter and I guess that would make no real difference in the long run.

I also thought the same thing. Whomever took that screen shot did not do us any favors. In the original email the putter item is referring to actual putter release and not Buzzzz.

Future_Primitive 09-07-2021 01:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Streets (Post 3751070)
I just can't see the "Funky." I see another word. But not "Funky." I think their graphic artist failed.

Agreed. Made me wonder at first why Ben hates Kentucky? :\

brutalbrutus 09-07-2021 07:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Future_Primitive (Post 3751738)
Agreed. Made me wonder at first why Ben hates Kentucky? :\

Hmm... I thought he was mad at his lubricant...





:D

ejvogie 09-07-2021 11:29 PM



Well, dang. Follow the link for a laugh

robdeforge 09-09-2021 12:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ejvogie (Post 3751901)


Well, dang. Follow the link for a laugh

I will admit I was skeptical at first but LOL

TheOtherBill 09-13-2021 05:48 PM

Looks like the Brode-ster is moving out of DFW. He was giving away old Ultrastars at the courses this weekend. I'm actually disappointed, I was hoping his notoriety would help us get some new courses installed in the North Dallas/Denton area.

txmxer 09-14-2021 01:35 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TheOtherBill (Post 3753268)
Looks like the Brode-ster is moving out of DFW. He was giving away old Ultrastars at the courses this weekend. I'm actually disappointed, I was hoping his notoriety would help us get some new courses installed in the North Dallas/Denton area.

I thought that happened a few months ago?

Donít know.

We gave a lot of great options, just a bit of a drive.

Monkeypaws 09-19-2021 12:25 AM

Didn't see much of Brodie on tour coverage: how'd he do?

ChrisWoj 09-19-2021 09:23 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Monkeypaws (Post 3754944)
Didn't see much of Brodie on tour coverage: how'd he do?

Improved.
Got Covid.
Went home.

R-Ogre 09-27-2021 07:11 PM

Man, brodester looks like covid didnít treat him very well


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 07:27 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.10
Copyright ©2000 - 2021, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.