Disc Golf Course Review

Disc Golf Course Review (https://www.dgcoursereview.com/forums/index.php)
-   Discs (https://www.dgcoursereview.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=51)
-   -   Official Ask Discmania Thread (https://www.dgcoursereview.com/forums/showthread.php?t=103883)

Anthony_G 01-19-2018 11:34 AM

My once a month post is due.. Any updates on a new D-Line P3 run?

turniphead 01-21-2018 01:21 AM

I'm in search of those K-P2s or KP-Line P2s, whatever you want to call them. Any possibility those are on the horizon? I love my P2s, but the limited availability on all these runs kicks my ass.

King K 01-21-2018 09:45 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by turniphead (Post 3265651)
I'm in search of those K-P2s or KP-Line P2s, whatever you want to call them. Any possibility those are on the horizon? I love my P2s, but the limited availability on all these runs kicks my ass.

Kp2 are what they were marked when they ran the P2s in pro, people like them because they were a very stiff blend. The current run of p2s (especially the seafoam ones) are very stiff as well. You can find current run p2s that feel very similar to the Kp2s and they wont cost an arm and a leg. The K was for KC Pro, but then they just started marking them P for Pro.

Jenga54 01-21-2018 09:52 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by King K (Post 3265688)
Kp2 are what they were marked when they ran the P2s in pro, people like them because they were a very stiff blend. The current run of p2s (especially the seafoam ones) are very stiff as well. You can find current run p2s that feel very similar to the Kp2s and they wont cost an arm and a leg. The K was for KC Pro, but then they just started marking them P for Pro.

P for Performance

discerdoo 01-21-2018 10:05 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jenga54 (Post 3265690)
P for Performance

Tomato, tomahto

thursdaddy 01-21-2018 08:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by turniphead (Post 3265651)
I'm in search of those K-P2s or KP-Line P2s, whatever you want to call them. Any possibility those are on the horizon? I love my P2s, but the limited availability on all these runs kicks my ass.

I too have love for the the KP2 and have asked the same question a few months ago.. While a little pricey, the Imperial Eagle Glow P-P2's are very similar. Nice and stiff.

turniphead 01-23-2018 03:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by thursdaddy (Post 3266020)
I too have love for the the KP2 and have asked the same question a few months ago.. While a little pricey, the Imperial Eagle Glow P-P2's are very similar. Nice and stiff.

Thanks for the tip. I do have a couple Imperial Eagles, and they're in my bag at the moment. I like them a lot, even with the crazy $20 a pop price tag. I read somewhere that the old K-P2s were as hard/stiff as KC-Pro Aviars, that's why I was asking about them. Like I said, I like the Imperial Eagles, but they are def not as hard as the pair of KC-Pros I have.

It's not the biggest deal in the world, but a man can dream right?

Discmania_Support 01-23-2018 05:43 PM

Discmania Support Reply
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Anthony_G (Post 3265001)
My once a month post is due.. Any updates on a new D-Line P3 run?

They will definitely be another run soon. We have many molds across the board being made at the moment and the P3 unfortunately was not as high on the priority list compared to things like the P2, for example. Not to say that the P3 is not an important disc but production takes a long time and we need to pick our battles. We are checking on our reserve stock to see if we can get some D-P3's right away.

Quote:

Originally Posted by thursdaddy (Post 3266020)
I too have love for the the KP2 and have asked the same question a few months ago.. While a little pricey, the Imperial Eagle Glow P-P2's are very similar. Nice and stiff.

We really like the Eagle Glow P2's as well. Definitely the next best thing to the fabled KP2 for sure!

Quote:

Originally Posted by turniphead (Post 3266844)
Thanks for the tip. I do have a couple Imperial Eagles, and they're in my bag at the moment. I like them a lot, even with the crazy $20 a pop price tag. I read somewhere that the old K-P2s were as hard/stiff as KC-Pro Aviars, that's why I was asking about them. Like I said, I like the Imperial Eagles, but they are def not as hard as the pair of KC-Pros I have.

It's not the biggest deal in the world, but a man can dream right?

They are not quite as stiff as the KP2's were but should ultimately have a pretty similar grip, which we found to be a nice touch. Both glow versions of the P2 last year turned out to be a great run.

turniphead 01-23-2018 06:37 PM

Quote:

Both glow versions of the P2 last year turned out to be a great run.
Amen to that! I used the D-Lines several times this year during the extreme cold, and I adore those Glow Eagles. Thanks for those! Over time I've noticed that more and more of my bag is becoming Discmania. Not because I don't like other discs, but I just love what you guys do. Keep it up!

Flick Maniac 01-24-2018 03:44 AM

Now that you have the plastic nailed down, please run some glow D/P-line P1xs and P3xs please!


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 10:53 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.10
Copyright ©2000 - 2021, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.