Disc Golf Course Review

Disc Golf Course Review (https://www.dgcoursereview.com/forums/index.php)
-   Discs (https://www.dgcoursereview.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=51)
-   -   MVP Disc Sports (Official Thread) (Part V) (https://www.dgcoursereview.com/forums/showthread.php?t=133486)

in4d 03-11-2019 11:36 AM

still no mention of the new discs approved a couple weeks ago..

also surprised that MVP hasnt gone for a top 10 MPO to represent their brand, they have a tour stop and are the only company that sponsors a NT but doesnt have a top level competitor.. thats odd to me

Sias is top level potential just not consistent

brutalbrutus 03-11-2019 11:48 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by in4d (Post 3427579)
still no mention of the new discs approved a couple weeks ago..

also surprised that MVP hasnt gone for a top 10 MPO to represent their brand, they have a tour stop and are the only company that sponsors a NT but doesnt have a top level competitor.. thats odd to me

Sias is top level potential just not consistent

It will happen eventually. Whether its them actually signing an established top male pro or one of the younger guys breaks out. Sias' 1090 and if/when Hokom wins a top level event will probably help that, imo…


... I think there is still a bit of uncertainty out there that you can compete at the top level with MVP plastic.

VLaForce2002 03-11-2019 11:52 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by brutalbrutus (Post 3427586)
... I think there is still a bit of uncertainty out there that you can compete at the top level with MVP plastic.

This is a fascinating statement. Is it based on analysis of the level of pros who have signed with MVP, or is it based on statements made by individuals in the top 20-30 players?

brutalbrutus 03-11-2019 12:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by VLaForce2002 (Post 3427591)
This is a fascinating statement. Is it based on analysis of the level of pros who have signed with MVP, or is it based on statements made by individuals in the top 20-30 players?

Its based off my 4-5 years of throwing MVP and the reactions I got from other players for most of it.

elmexdela 03-11-2019 01:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by brutalbrutus (Post 3427586)
It will happen eventually. Whether its them actually signing an established top male pro or one of the younger guys breaks out. Sias' 1090 and if/when Hokom wins a top level event will probably help that, imo…


... I think there is still a bit of uncertainty out there that you can compete at the top level with MVP plastic.

more uncertainty is can you really win open without midranges

ThrowaEnvy 03-11-2019 09:35 PM

What was that? Did someone fart, I heard something.... Kinda sounded like a s*** whisper.

Halcón 03-13-2019 03:43 PM

Elaine King Fission Photon? Finally they give one of their best drivers some props. I hope it comes in 130's weights.

Arisugawa 03-13-2019 09:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Halcón (Post 3428518)
Elaine King Fission Photon? Finally they give one of their best drivers some props. I hope it comes in 130's weights.

We are very happy for Elaine, especially since it is the first signature disc produced by MVP. Exciting event for several reasons. :clap:

brutalbrutus 03-13-2019 09:50 PM

https://media.cdnws.com/_i/20907/m84...ron-mikec.jpeg

brutalbrutus 03-14-2019 01:17 AM

http://ih1.redbubble.net/image.15728...0,white.u3.jpg

Definitely need a Siasquatch sig disc...

Soft Envy Sias?...


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 07:49 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.10
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.