Disc Golf Course Review

Disc Golf Course Review (https://www.dgcoursereview.com/forums/index.php)
-   Discs (https://www.dgcoursereview.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=51)
-   -   MVP Disc Sports (Official Thread) (Part V) (https://www.dgcoursereview.com/forums/showthread.php?t=133486)

Marmoset 02-11-2020 10:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ThrowaEnvy (Post 3547446)
Neutron 174g Insanity up for sale on BST (FB I assume). That is all.

I thought that design turned out really well :) My hope was that the black/gray/white would look good on any color flight plate and all the ones I saw on the preview video looked great to me. I'mma have to use that color scheme again later.

thanks for sharing!

jakebake91 02-14-2020 03:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by elmexdela (Post 3547458)
btw heads up online gggt has some decent deals on oop mvp and axiom

Dang. Plaz axis for $10..... I'd like to buy 10. But I'm torn. I hate throwing oop plastic. So. I think I'll pass unfortunately. Gonna replace my axis with something else if I ever lose it haha.

Somebody better page Casey and let him know that Lightening discs are basically free....haha

brutalbrutus 02-15-2020 02:19 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jakebake91 (Post 3548776)
Dang. Plaz axis for $10..... I'd like to buy 10. But I'm torn. I hate throwing oop plastic. So. I think I'll pass unfortunately. Gonna replace my axis with something else if I ever lose it haha.

Somebody better page (he who shall not be named) and let him know that Lightening discs are basically free....haha

DO not mention that name in the MVP threads. Its the one place we a free of his drivel...:|




;):D

brutalbrutus 02-17-2020 05:15 AM

Well... After 6 months of speculation and anticipation, we finally have an appearance by MVP on the approved list...

MVP Ohm (pic on pdga site is in Proton plastic)

Max Weight: 176.0gr
Diameter: 21.2cm
Height: 1.9cm
Rim Depth: 1.5cm
Rim Thickness: 1.0cm
Inside Rim Diameter: 19.1cm
Rim Depth / Diameter Ratio: 7.1%
Rim Configuration: 58.00
Flexibility: 8.41kg

A shallow putter of some kind apparently... replacement for the Particle?... or maybe an understable Atom?

https://www.pdga.com/technical-stand...tion/discs/ohm

elmexdela 02-17-2020 09:19 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by brutalbrutus (Post 3549694)
Well... After 6 months of speculation and anticipation, we finally have an appearance by MVP on the approved list...

MVP Ohm (pic on pdga site is in Proton plastic)

Max Weight: 176.0gr
Diameter: 21.2cm
Height: 1.9cm
Rim Depth: 1.5cm
Rim Thickness: 1.0cm
Inside Rim Diameter: 19.1cm
Rim Depth / Diameter Ratio: 7.1%
Rim Configuration: 58.00
Flexibility: 8.41kg

A shallow putter of some kind apparently... replacement for the Particle?... or maybe an understable Atom?

https://www.pdga.com/technical-stand...tion/discs/ohm

and the sick joke continues

its really just embarrassing for mvp at this point

jakebake91 02-17-2020 10:11 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by brutalbrutus (Post 3549694)
Well... After 6 months of speculation and anticipation, we finally have an appearance by MVP on the approved list...

MVP Ohm (pic on pdga site is in Proton plastic)

Max Weight: 176.0gr
Diameter: 21.2cm
Height: 1.9cm
Rim Depth: 1.5cm
Rim Thickness: 1.0cm
Inside Rim Diameter: 19.1cm
Rim Depth / Diameter Ratio: 7.1%
Rim Configuration: 58.00
Flexibility: 8.41kg

A shallow putter of some kind apparently... replacement for the Particle?... or maybe an understable Atom?

https://www.pdga.com/technical-stand...tion/discs/ohm

Wild guess speculation....since an ohm is a measurement of electrical resistance (isn't it? Im not an electrician lol) shouldn't it be overstable? So my guess is the particle replacement.

Which they don't really need. They have discs thatll do that. What they don't have are really any mids other than a matrix. I woulda started there.....

funguy 02-17-2020 11:03 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jakebake91 (Post 3549783)
Wild guess speculation....since an ohm is a measurement of electrical resistance (isn't it? Im not an electrician lol) shouldn't it be overstable? So my guess is the particle replacement.

Which they don't really need. They have discs thatll do that. What they don't have are really any mids other than a matrix. I woulda started there.....


but Ohm is a unit of measure not the actual measurement itself. Entropy class but with less beef is my guess. More of a hybrid P/A disc is my guess.

brutalbrutus 02-17-2020 12:21 PM

Entropy is a 1.2 rim, this is 1.0 which is a 2 speed

discspeed 02-17-2020 03:26 PM

According to MVP's Steve Hollaway on FB a mid will be getting approved soon.

Deej 02-17-2020 09:54 PM

I just got my first MVP disc, a beautiful plasma Ion that I got cheap. What’s the deal with the Ion? Is it a decent thrower? Looks similar to a wizard to me.


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 06:18 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.10
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.