Disc Golf Course Review

Disc Golf Course Review (https://www.dgcoursereview.com/forums/index.php)
-   Discs (https://www.dgcoursereview.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=51)
-   -   discmania FD- jackal ...its coming (https://www.dgcoursereview.com/forums/showthread.php?t=48575)

rallyguy 08-04-2014 08:26 PM

Probably third run, although to be sure you could email hyzer farm and ask them when they got them. The 3rd runs are getting out to most online sites now so they are easier to get, for a while only the Discmania site had them.

B-Man 08-05-2014 02:53 PM

Just got back from Gotta Go Gotta Throw, they have a decent selection on C-Line FD's. Not sure which run they are, but I saw at least 20 on the shelf, maybe 30.

DinosaurThunder 08-05-2014 03:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by B-Man (Post 2536198)
Just got back from Gotta Go Gotta Throw, they have a decent selection on C-Line FD's. Not sure which run they are, but I saw at least 20 on the shelf, maybe 30.

I was there 2 weeks ago and they were primarily 2nd runs. I was in there looking for first runs and found one normal and one x-out. One can hope they get third runs in soon! :thmbup:

DinosaurThunder 08-14-2014 12:33 PM

The stock release of the G-Line FD was just announced! Looks like they will be available for purchase starting tomorrow.

http://instagram.com/p/rr3cYlscCk/?modal=true

krooster 08-15-2014 04:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DinosaurThunder (Post 2545114)
The stock release of the G-Line FD was just announced! Looks like they will be available for purchase starting tomorrow.

http://instagram.com/p/rr3cYlscCk/?modal=true

Was hoping to snag a 168g G-line FD, but I checked early this morning and there wasn't anything available in that weight. Looks like they either only ran over 170g this time, or someone else got to the lighter ones first....

DinosaurThunder 08-15-2014 06:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by krooster (Post 2546468)
Was hoping to snag a 168g G-line FD, but I checked early this morning and there wasn't anything available in that weight. Looks like they either only ran over 170g this time, or someone else got to the lighter ones first....

I checked at 5 am this morning and 171 was the lowest I saw. I be they took a number of lighter ones to the worlds fly mart.

rallyguy 08-15-2014 09:21 PM

I would've settled for 170/171 but I dislike red discs for the most part. Hopefully other retailers will have some soon

B-Man 08-15-2014 11:48 PM

I have an S-Line and just got a C-Line (I think 2nd run). Played my first round with the C-Line today and I used it three times. I need to get used to it I guess, it wasn't very consistent. All three times were OB.

Columbia gorge 08-16-2014 12:23 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by B-Man (Post 2546884)
I have an S-Line and just got a C-Line (I think 2nd run). Played my first round with the C-Line today and I used it three times. I need to get used to it I guess, it wasn't very consistent. All three times were OB.

Sounds fairly consistent actually.

B-Man 08-16-2014 12:27 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Columbia gorge (Post 2546903)
Sounds fairly consistent actually.

Ha! Touché. I didn't say they were all OB the same direction tho :)


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 05:45 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.10
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.