Disc Golf Course Review

Disc Golf Course Review (https://www.dgcoursereview.com/forums/index.php)
-   Discs (https://www.dgcoursereview.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=51)
-   -   discmania FD- jackal ...its coming (https://www.dgcoursereview.com/forums/showthread.php?t=48575)

JAKE master 01-05-2013 05:00 PM

picked up a 168 C FD today. hot pink and sexy. it also has the air bubbles in the rim, still real stiff, and flies much straighter than my pretty fadey 170C. seem to be the same dome though, both flat.

Jozzz 01-05-2013 05:36 PM

So I finally managed to pick up one of the FLAT C-FDs that some people on here have talked about. Prior to tossing it, I had been rocking a CFR Russian Open and a S-FD. The CFR is domey and has some turn but not nearly as much as the S-FD.

Anyways, holy **** is this flat C-FD stable. I mean it does NOT flip for anything. And for any of you guys or gals rocking the these flat C-FDs (mine is blue, I heard those are the money), have you noticed that they are actually a lot faster than speed 7, or at least faster than a regular FD with some dome? I don't know but I think this will be an EXCELLENT complement to a flippy FD.

JAKE master 01-05-2013 06:11 PM

^absolutely correct

Scared_Discless 01-05-2013 10:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JAKE master (Post 1771202)
picked up a 168 C FD today. hot pink and sexy. it also has the air bubbles in the rim, still real stiff, and flies much straighter than my pretty fadey 170C. seem to be the same dome though, both flat.

If you picked that up from Marshall Street then I have its twin. :hfive:

Monkeypaws 01-06-2013 02:06 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Scared_Discless (Post 1771703)
If you picked that up from Marshall Street then I have its twin. :hfive:

And I its triplet.

JAKE master 01-06-2013 07:57 AM

marshall it was. when i checked the night before they didnt even have pink, showed up yesterday and she was eyeing me across the basement. triplets they are
picked up the zone yesterday too, instant love, missing the drone on some FHs, but the zone was really aiding in my better FH technique.

StingHP 01-06-2013 12:37 PM

I have a green 166 C-FD that is flat and has the air bubbles in the rim. I love it for both bh and fh. Should I pick S-FD? If so, how will it be different, more understable than the one I have?

JAKE master 01-06-2013 03:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by StingHP (Post 1772144)
I have a green 166 C-FD that is flat and has the air bubbles in the rim. I love it for both bh and fh. Should I pick S-FD? If so, how will it be different, more understable than the one I have?

if you like the c and its weight i recommend 169-171g s line. should be a little more standstill straight and slow turn driven. not flippy thought

StingHP 01-06-2013 03:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JAKE master (Post 1772323)
if you like the c and its weight i recommend 169-171g s line. should be a little more standstill straight and slow turn driven. not flippy thought

Alright. I will look into finding one of those.

Rol6566 01-06-2013 03:32 PM

I too picked up 2 hot pink C lines from MSt. They are a completley different disc from the S lines. They are more HSS with more LSS than any other S lines ive thrown. It has a high shoulder and flat top. The Russian CFR C lines were more stable than the S lines, but these C lines are like a different disc.

Very little turn with thrown flat, and dont flip from hyzer like the S lines. Almost like a new champ teebird