Disc Golf Course Review

Disc Golf Course Review (https://www.dgcoursereview.com/forums/index.php)
-   Discs (https://www.dgcoursereview.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=51)
-   -   Official Ask Discmania Thread (https://www.dgcoursereview.com/forums/showthread.php?t=103883)

DiscT 10-06-2021 07:52 AM

Discmania Support: do we have a timeline on the c-line P2 that just debuted in Simon’s USDGC vlog? We can’t keep throwing d-line into trees!

Discmania_Support 10-06-2021 08:45 AM

Discmania Support Reply
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by DiscT (Post 3759251)
Discmania Support: do we have a timeline on the c-line P2 that just debuted in Simon’s USDGC vlog? We can’t keep throwing d-line into trees!

2022 for sure but no decided date on those just yet. Make sure to be nice to the trees!

Rastnav 10-06-2021 10:10 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Discmania_Support (Post 3759256)
2022 for sure but no decided date on those just yet. Make sure to be nice to the trees!

There is unrest in the forest
Trouble with the trees

B The V 10-06-2021 04:30 PM

I'm nice to the trees. You tell them to be nice to me.

Flick Maniac 10-07-2021 07:26 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rastnav (Post 3759282)
There is unrest in the forest
Trouble with the trees

Now the woods are burning
Tearing life-crops asunder

sandelius 10-08-2021 08:55 AM

Italian plastic is super expensive. 22€ for c-line md3. No thanks.

seedlings 10-08-2021 09:33 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sandelius (Post 3759802)
Italian plastic is super expensive. 22€ for c-line md3. No thanks.

And I thought their Evo was high at $20USD. This puts the MD3 at ~$25USD. I wonder if it is a special introductory 1st run price, or $25 is the new standard for a non-signature DM disc?

B The V 10-08-2021 09:47 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sandelius (Post 3759802)
Italian plastic is super expensive. 22€ for c-line md3. No thanks.

Where do you see that price? It says 17,66€ on the Euro site.

robdeforge 10-08-2021 10:28 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by B The V (Post 3759822)
Where do you see that price? It says 17,66€ on the Euro site.

it does say that on the product page, but if you search "c-line md3 discmania europe" there is some text (in google search results) that says "Rating: 4.6 · ‎8 reviews · ‎€21.90 (typically €25.50)". I'd go by the info on the product page, I'm wondering if maybe this was the price of past special runs? who knows. little strange that the product page on the US site doesn't have a price yet

seedlings 10-08-2021 10:34 AM

1 Attachment(s)
Quote:

Originally Posted by B The V (Post 3759822)
Where do you see that price? It says 17,66€ on the Euro site.

Here:
https://www.dgcoursereview.com/forum...1&d=1633700055

But you’re right. Once you go to the site, the price drops.


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 04:19 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.10
Copyright ©2000 - 2022, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.