Disc Golf Course Review

Disc Golf Course Review (https://www.dgcoursereview.com/forums/index.php)
-   Discs (https://www.dgcoursereview.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=51)
-   -   Official Ask Discmania Thread (https://www.dgcoursereview.com/forums/showthread.php?t=103883)

seedlings 12-09-2022 10:47 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DiscT (Post 3855961)
Y’all. Check out what I found by accident!

https://www.discmania.net/collection...tricted-access

THIS is the Grace not the DD1.

DiscT 12-09-2022 11:38 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by seedlings (Post 3855967)
THIS is the Grace not the DD1.

Do you say that because of the numbers/glide? I ask because royal plastic is super different from NEO.

seedlings 12-09-2022 11:58 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DiscT (Post 3855979)
Do you say that because of the numbers/glide? I ask because royal plastic is super different from NEO.

Just on the numbers. I’m kinda surprised and excited about this one.

DiscT 12-09-2022 12:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by seedlings (Post 3855989)
Just on the numbers. I’m kinda surprised and excited about this one.

I totally agree. Imagining a glidier, longer enigma. It’s pretty exciting.

In your opinion, did discmania “make it right” with this move? Anyone have thoughts on this as a response to their discount code issue?

To be clear I’m NOT nitpicking. I just love posing questions in this forum with fellow discmaniacs!

seedlings 12-09-2022 01:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DiscT (Post 3856005)
I totally agree. Imagining a glidier, longer enigma. It’s pretty exciting.

In your opinion, did discmania “make it right” with this move? Anyone have thoughts on this as a response to their discount code issue?

To be clear I’m NOT nitpicking. I just love posing questions in this forum with fellow discmaniacs!

Oh- hey! I didn’t see that email! I clicked on your link and since I wasn’t logged in, I didn’t get to order. Appreciate your additional post here, otherwise I would have missed it. I ordered three.

Had they included free shipping, I would have been 100% satisfied for the mistake. Having to pay $10 in shipping… I’m 87% satisfied. If I were actually as vindictive as my contemplative self is, I would have returned the $99 boxes and re-bought them for $89. (And then also bought these Paradigms.)

I have so many drivers now…

DiscT 12-09-2022 01:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by seedlings (Post 3856012)
Oh- hey! I didn’t see that email! I clicked on your link and since I wasn’t logged in, I didn’t get to order. Appreciate your additional post here, otherwise I would have missed it. I ordered three.

Had they included free shipping, I would have been 100% satisfied for the mistake. Having to pay $10 in shipping… I’m 87% satisfied. If I were actually as vindictive as my contemplative self is, I would have returned the $99 boxes and re-bought them for $89. (And then also bought these Paradigms.)

I have so many drivers now…

Are you sure you got free shipping? I did not so I thought I should ask before I started to investigate or email customer service.

seedlings 12-09-2022 01:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DiscT (Post 3856014)
Are you sure you got free shipping? I did not so I thought I should ask before I started to investigate or email customer service.

I did not get free shipping. I said that’s why I wasn’t 100% satisfied

DiscT 12-09-2022 02:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by seedlings (Post 3856024)
I did not get free shipping. I said that’s why I wasn’t 100% satisfied

My bad. I misread!

Moonshine 12-10-2022 02:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by smarkquart (Post 3855852)
I was considering the Razor Claw - would it be the difference you would see between a Jawbreaker Zone (Hard Tactic) and a Z Zone - whereas JB Zone/ H Tactic would fly straight and the Z Zone/ VIP Harp/ etc would be noticeable more stable/overstable?

Right now, I also bag an ESP Zone, but it gets lost between my Tactic and A2. I cannot remember the last time I threw my ESP Zone. If the Razor Claw would be noticeably but not grossly more stable than the Hard Tactic but longer than the Z/ESP Zone, I might be able to put the RC in and take two discs out. I am always looking to simplify without sacrificing shots (that was what got me in trouble with the Halo Leopard3s).

The Tactic mold was tweaked for the Razor Claw 2 and 3 to be more overstable, and the Razor Claw 3 is the more overstable of the two. There is a noticeable difference when compared to a baseline Tactic, and they compliment each other well.

DiscT 12-12-2022 11:26 AM

Two-apart Question
 
Do you think DM will still do a black Mystery Box, Creator Series? Or no since the Reds aren’t selling out?

If you do think they’re coming, what will be the new disc? Paradigm? Fd1? P1X?


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 12:01 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.10
Copyright ©2000 - 2023, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.