Disc Golf Course Review

Disc Golf Course Review (https://www.dgcoursereview.com/forums/index.php)
-   Discs (https://www.dgcoursereview.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=51)
-   -   Official Ask Discmania Thread (https://www.dgcoursereview.com/forums/showthread.php?t=103883)

Discblaster 02-03-2016 03:24 PM

Will you ever bring back those Lizzotte 2nd run C-line FDs?

Or even just the non-Lizzotte 2nd run C-Line FDs?

I want to buy a stack

jskew113 02-03-2016 07:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Discblaster (Post 2938554)
Will you ever bring back those Lizzotte 2nd run C-line FDs?

Or even just the non-Lizzotte 2nd run C-Line FDs?

I want to buy a stack

I think anyone who throws FDs would want a stack.

Disc of Cheese 02-03-2016 07:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jskew113 (Post 2938735)
I think anyone who throws FDs would want a stack.

You're giving me a disc-boner

crater77 02-05-2016 11:44 AM

I'd buy a stack!

Flick Maniac 02-08-2016 11:27 AM

something new in X-line coming. X-MD3 should be sweeeeet.

Jenga54 02-08-2016 01:19 PM

1 Attachment(s)
I've been saving my money for something!

Flick Maniac 02-09-2016 03:03 AM

Yah. Stock X-P2 and X-P1x. Neither of them are concave.

Jenga54 02-09-2016 09:27 AM

just waiting for them to hit the store.....

hurricaine 02-10-2016 09:19 AM

Is everyone else loving the c line cd2 as much as I am? Even as more of a power thrower, I hardly burn this disc over and it holds incredibly straight lines. Love them. Great compliment to a PD

Aveksi 02-10-2016 12:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by hurricaine (Post 2942792)
Is everyone else loving the c line cd2 as much as I am? Even as more of a power thrower, I hardly burn this disc over and it holds incredibly straight lines. Love them. Great compliment to a PD

Yup! I got the first run C-CD2 and it is just amazingly neutral disc even with full power shots. Certainly one of my most used driver on holes ranging from 325-400feet.


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 09:53 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.10
Copyright ©2000 - 2021, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.