Disc Golf Course Review

Disc Golf Course Review (https://www.dgcoursereview.com/forums/index.php)
-   Discs (https://www.dgcoursereview.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=51)
-   -   Official Ask Discmania Thread (https://www.dgcoursereview.com/forums/showthread.php?t=103883)

hurricaine 03-08-2017 08:08 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ericf (Post 3149304)
They just put up some Lizotte stamped ones on the Discmania Store.

Description says they are flatter then normal which could be interesting, since they probably get more OS like flat Firebird's.

I had one of the first batch and they were noticeably more stable than the C lines.

tampabay 03-08-2017 08:12 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ericf (Post 3149304)
They just put up some Lizotte stamped ones on the Discmania Store.

Description says they are flatter then normal which could be interesting, since they probably get more OS like flat Firebird's.

Already sold out - wanted to warn everyone so they didn't get their hopes up

Ericf 03-08-2017 09:59 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tampabay (Post 3149364)
Already sold out - wanted to warn everyone so they didn't get their hopes up

Crazy....When I looked there was quite a few available. Facebook crowd must have bought them all to flip for twice as much :wall:

rusch_bag 03-08-2017 12:52 PM

Are there going to be more or is that it for this batch?

rusch_bag 03-09-2017 05:33 PM

There are more up right now. Hurry if you want one.

Flick Maniac 03-10-2017 05:16 AM

http://www.pdga.com/documents/pdga-approved-discs

Discmania CD3 max wt 175.1 diameter 21.1 height 2.0 rim depth 1.2 rim thickness 2.1

Ought to be good! Testing it as soon as I get my mitts on one. Not the 13-speeder though (which makes me happy, I dont really click with max rim drivers. Cant grip them well enough backhand).

ILUVSMGS18 03-10-2017 04:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by maskedavenger (Post 3150448)
http://www.pdga.com/documents/pdga-approved-discs

Discmania CD3 max wt 175.1 diameter 21.1 height 2.0 rim depth 1.2 rim thickness 2.1

Ought to be good! Testing it as soon as I get my mitts on one. Not the 13-speeder though (which makes me happy, I dont really click with max rim drivers. Cant grip them well enough backhand).

Sounds like a more US DD. Looks like it was approved 10 years after the CD. Coincidence?

Flick Maniac 03-11-2017 02:04 AM

In 2027 we can expect the CD6 then.

DanJon 03-11-2017 02:18 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by maskedavenger (Post 3150448)
http://www.pdga.com/documents/pdga-approved-discs

Discmania CD3 max wt 175.1 diameter 21.1 height 2.0 rim depth 1.2 rim thickness 2.1

Ought to be good! Testing it as soon as I get my mitts on one. Not the 13-speeder though (which makes me happy, I dont really click with max rim drivers. Cant grip them well enough backhand).



I'm guessing it's a really OS 11 speed driver.

Max clone, or something close.

FD is the least stable, FD2 same speed but more stable, FD3 is faster and more OS.

CD is the least stable, CD2 same speed but more stable, CD3 should then be faster and more OS.

Flick Maniac 03-11-2017 09:00 AM

Got one in my hand today. Feels like the lovechild of a DD and DDx. Jussi said for his arm speed he can get very controlled turn out of it. Out to 140m.

For me it must be quite the bit different, but tomorrow will tell if I can find a place where to throw it. Likely pit it against a S & C-line DDx. Keep an eye on my Youtube account. www.youtube.com/user/glaabaglooba (Flick Maniac)


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 01:11 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.10
Copyright ©2000 - 2021, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.