Disc Golf Course Review

Disc Golf Course Review (https://www.dgcoursereview.com/forums/index.php)
-   General Disc Golf Chat (https://www.dgcoursereview.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Are we not taking Covid-19 seriously (https://www.dgcoursereview.com/forums/showthread.php?t=136199)

Brodysseus 11-25-2020 01:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Discraft Dad (Post 3661626)
Only every day.

Well, it obviously hasn't stuck.

Discraft Dad 11-25-2020 01:34 PM

I am usually careful when I am out. I seldom go inside any business and mask up and practice social distancing. Ru4or is overly upset because I said that a few times I have forgot my mask in my car and I decided I would take the risk and go in to a gas station and buy a soda. He can't get over it...lol.

JuanA 11-25-2020 01:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Discraft Dad (Post 3661647)
I am usually careful when I am out. I seldom go inside any business and mask up and practice social distancing. Ru4or is overly upset because I said that a few times I have forgot my mask in my car and I decided I would put others at risk and go in to a gas station and buy a soda. He can't get over it...lol.

Fixed it for you. :thmbup:

DavidSauls 11-25-2020 01:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by uncle pennybags (Post 3661599)

There is no real point to this post other than this. I always mask up in public spaces. I’m reasonably vigilant in hand sanitizing. But I still managed to get it from somewhere, most likely my work space. So, don’t think that it can’t happen to you!

Few points are more important.

Thanks for sharing.

Brodysseus 11-25-2020 01:40 PM

Quote:

I am usually careful when I am out. I seldom go inside any business and mask up and practice social distancing. Ru4or is overly upset because I said that a few times I have forgot my mask in my car and I decided I would take the risk and go in to a gas station and buy a soda. He can't get over it...lol.

Ah, so a few times you wantonly endangered lives and your community. But it's cool because you dont't always do it and it would have been slightly inconvenient for you to do the right thing.

Gotcha.

ru4por 11-25-2020 01:43 PM

Quote:

No, I don't understand it. I am over it.....I pin it on bad parenting. :|

Discraft Dad 11-25-2020 02:04 PM

You're over it? Reallly?!? I am going to say that if that was true you wouldn't mention it in almost every post you make. Trying to make me feel guilty by taking cheap shots at me I guess? I guess you're parents were not that great either.

Hampstead 11-25-2020 02:14 PM

Simmer down, pops.

ru4por 11-25-2020 02:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Discraft Dad (Post 3661667)
You're over it? Reallly?!? I am going to say that if that was true you wouldn't mention it in almost every post you make. Trying to make me feel guilty by taking cheap shots at me I guess? I guess you're parents were not that great either.

You give yourself far too much credit, man. I make many posts, unsolicited mention of you is far from common. What does it say that you feel the shots are cheap? The couple times I have even mentioned your selfish behavior, it was a reiteration of your story.

Halcón 11-25-2020 02:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by uncle pennybags (Post 3661599)
I was hospitalized with Covid for 8 days on the got out on November 1st.

Not to cut your story short, but others have already copied it. I certainly have an idea of what you went (and are going) through, so it's really good to hear you're recovering. Stay strong, and keep up the good work. :thmbup: